Other Delivery time OP 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thalittleboy
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

Thalittleboy , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I bought my 5 on the same day it got dispatched, the 21st and it got delivered today the 23th. I am from Belgium.

2. disius
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

disius , Jun 23, 2017 :
    O odder phone 20.6, phone arrived 23.6 at 11am. Phone is simply perfect. Maximálna satisfaction

3. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma , Jun 23, 2017 :

Especially funny since she states I was notified of the delay that the phone would be here the 26th. Uhm, that's my fuckin' point? I was NEVER notified. You were supposed to e-mail me on dispatch, dispatch on the 21st, delivery the 23rd, notify me of delays.

NONE of this happened. The only reason I knew my shipment was delayed because I tried for 24 hours straight to implement my god damned tracking code into the DHL thing.

AnotherHiggins likes this.
  4. timerski
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

timerski , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Haaaaaa "slight delay", well of course - "slight" meaning the whole weekend, making the total delivery time take twice as long :D Unbelievable logistics fail.

EDIT: Order early so you will get your phone later than whomever ordered it after you AND just one day before the official sales start :D The only band-aid is the Welcome Bundle and Dash Charge pack in discount which will make it worth the wait.

5. OneRNDPHLive
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2017

OneRNDPHLive , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I'm speechless... :rolleyes: I'm cancelling. :cool:

6. pboley1
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

pboley1 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    My 8GB/128GB just shipped last night and now it'll be Monday. It said that it would be shipped Wednesday and arriving by Friday when I purchased right after the debut.

7. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Haha, according to what I've read canceling isn't even possible.

Guess why? Cause of the absolute most disgustingly offered 'services' (that word really doesn't even apply here) I've ever had to experience.

8. AnotherHiggins
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

AnotherHiggins , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Well, my new Anker power bank that I ordered yesterday just arrived because Amazon really has their ship together. ;)

9. lradov
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

lradov , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I ordered Wednesday evening and received it today Friday around 11.
    I also ordered a cover.
    I live in Denmark, and I can see it shipped out of Poland.

10. OneRNDPHLive

I've been robbed. :eek: I should file a police report saying I paid for an item that was stated to be delivered by 6/23, but has yet to be received nor any information or updates from the sender... I just may do that. :rolleyes:

11. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Haha please do. I'd be curious to see what they say

12. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Gee, one day for dispatch, one day from dispatch till delivery.

For me, ordered Tuesday the 20th, 5pm. 3 days till it dispatched, 3 days till it'll be delivered.

I'm curious which of us selected the "higher priority" shipping feature. Lol.

lradov likes this.
  13. OneRNDPHLive

They'd be curious to see what they say... :rolleyes:

14. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

True! If OnePlusUna fails to reply now I'm going to see what I can do concerning legal things.

Especially CONTINUING to supply me with false information, while my money is in their pockets...

I'm hoping to get a reply soon, or I'm going to be contacting friends to see if something can be done about all this.

OneRNDPHLive likes this.
  15. asder98
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

jedi09 and Neffstarr like this.
  16. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

How's that 'priority' for ya?

Oh right, another lie. I heard from someone who contacted DHL that OnePlus never went with the priority service.
    Yeah. You clicked that button for no ******* reason. Marketing strategies boiz.

17. nitesh2cool
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

nitesh2cool , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Can someone find out where are the phones in Poland. If i leave now from Berlin i can be back tomorrow with the phone :p. I can also get other phones for Berlin people. Find it people :p :p :p

18. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

SO. Latest update. Just sent this, extremely willing to follow up on it. I've never taken legal action, I'm sad to say having been a customer of OnePlus for only a week, this might actually be the very first time.

Sent to OnePlusUna:
    "I'm sorry, but after your reply and reading about more and more lies on the Forums and Reddit, I'm honestly done trying. I've tried the polite way, I've tried some harsher statements in attempts to get actual answers, but all to no avail.

You took your valued customers money with false advertisements (priority shipping, 3 days maximum, air travel, all nonsense), then proceeded to copy-paste canned replies to their concerns? This already I don't understand. It would be well above my pride to even consider lying to the people (customers/fans) that are the reason the company even exists.

Then, every single time one of you people from OnePlus speaks to me it's more lies and more contradictory statements. Luckily I have every bit of information saved right here on my laptop, so that IF something can be done, at the very least I have all the proof I'll ever need to back it all up.

Even your last reply contained a lie. Notified? Me? Of a delayed shipment? No, never. Your website STILL says the 23rd. And, hey, luckily I'm not the only one in this situation. Loads of people in EXACTLY the same boat (lies, false promises, copy-pasted canned-replies lacking any decency and respect).

I'm really expecting a reply I can do something with, instead of a reply I can think of myself while knocked-out sleeping, or I'll be contacting friends that know more about legal stuff than I do (awfully informed, sadly).

Might be a worhtless/useless threat, I don't even know. I guess we'll find out."

19. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

4 Departed Facility in SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 17:31

3 Processed at SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 17:31

2 Arrived at Sort Facility SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 16:19

1 Shipment information received SZCZECIN - POLAND 07:57

Apparently driving circles around a city called SZCZECIN, so your best bet is to sit somewhere near there and look for the same DHL van that you see passing by multiple times over.

jedi09 likes this.
  20. OckhamRazor
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

OckhamRazor , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Just shipped, more than 3 days after ordering. Currently showing the 27th for delivery (obviously vs. the 23rd that was set as the expectation).

Neffstarr likes this.