Other Delivery time OP 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mardiiiii
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

mardiiiii , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Yeah it seems fuckin' works indeed. I already started writing in Aussie slang cause that hasn't been found in any ken dictionary!

Thomas Halbertsma likes this.
  2. ianhrp
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

ianhrp , Jun 23, 2017 :
    So frustrating that oneplus continue to use DHL who have never delivered on time. Mine has been stuck in Germany since early this morning and now delayed "due to bad weather" utter rubbish forecast is and has been clear and sunny. Now can't tell me what day it will be delivered!
    I'm not the only one and yet Oneplus can't be bothered to even send out update emails with tracking number on let alone information on the delay.

Attached Files:

3. jedi09
    Eclair Jun 23, 2017

jedi09 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    haha i just saw it also mine is there... Where is the destination for u ?
    upload_2017-6-23_22-59-44.png

4. bleedingteal
    Eclair Jun 23, 2017

bleedingteal , Jun 23, 2017 :
    To be blunt, what the hell did you expect? They got a ton of orders, their warehouse wasn't prepared for the volume, their shipping partners were not able to accommodate the increased volume of orders (because yes this is a thing in business), and it delayed the delivery date.

Neffstarr likes this.
  5. Neffstarr
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

6. Neffstarr
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

Neffstarr , Jun 23, 2017 :
    true that true that

7. F_Thomas_J_Pallickal_dgC
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

8. TheOriginalMèêk
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

TheOriginalMèêk , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I expected them to have their shipping together by now. this is not their first rodeo/ release. Same shit happened with the OP3. I expect them to learn from their mistakes.

This is not helping their brand.

OneRNDPHLive likes this.
  9. G_F_R_E_S_H_S_T_O_L_E_N_
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

10. blizard.wizard
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017

11. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Uhm... you're kidding right? The phones were already in warehouses all over the world. Poland to supply Europe, LA to supply the US and Canada, etc.

Be blunt all you like, but think before making yourself look stupid. You really think NONE of these things could've been thought of beforehand? Are you really that dense?

Every single one of these things they could've known before. They knew how many phones they had, they probably had a decent estimate on how many they'd be selling. If their shipping partners can't accomodate the volume of orders, then that's OnePlus' fault for being awfully prepared.

Hell, you're doing a massive fuckin' release, hyping it to the top yourself (as a company) because it's your new best product and you seriously underestimate the amount of sales you're making? They sold out in a fuckin' day, you're telling me they had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that was going to happen? My god, the stupidity is unreal.

Besides, I've heard from FedEx, DHL, UPS and PostNL (here in NL) so far. You're telling me the (to my knowledge) three biggest courier companies IN THE WORLD couldn't deal with the volume of the sales of a single relatively small company (in comparison to big ones, in case you fail to understand even this tiny bit of simplicity) over the span of a week?

Then, fine, worst comes to worst and the delivery date is delayed. What do you do? You lie through your teeth to each and every customer that dares contacting you through the Customer Service and reply with the most generic shit ever?

Think before you spout your retardation.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017

12. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

13. Thomas Halbertsma
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma , Jun 23, 2017 :
    Hahaha, was already reading in an aussie accent 'mate'. Thx for the giggles :)

EDIT: My order literally still says it'll be delivered the 23rd on the OP-site, it's 0.40am now.

How bad is the team behind their website? You'd think that there'd be some automated process, right? It's just coding, if the code doesn't suck ***, your information won't be miles off. At least code it in such a way that the delivery date can't be before the current date, if the delivery hasn't taken place yet.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017

AnotherHiggins likes this.
  14. freddyx93
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

freddyx93 , Jun 23, 2017 :
    • Jun 23, 201711:39 pm
      Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANYDHL ExpressLEIPZIG - GERMANY

• Jun 23, 201708:06 pm
      Departed Facility in POZNAN - POLANDDHL ExpressPOZNAN - POLAND

• Jun 23, 201708:05 pm
      Processed at POZNAN - POLANDDHL ExpressPOZNAN - POLAND

• Jun 23, 201701:58 pm
      Processed at POZNAN - POLANDDHL ExpressPOZNAN - POLAND

• Jun 23, 201701:41 pm
      Arrived at Sort Facility POZNAN - POLANDDHL ExpressPOZNAN - POLAND

• Jun 23, 201711:55 am
      Departed Facility in SZCZECIN - POLANDDHL ExpressSZCZECIN - POLAND

• Jun 23, 201711:55 am
      Processed at SZCZECIN - POLANDDHL ExpressSZCZECIN - POLAND

• Nice :) mine is in Germany already since 1 Hour

15. Tokfan
    Froyo Jun 23, 2017

Tokfan , Jun 23, 2017 :
    How is that OP's fault if FedEx sends you faulty info regarding the despatch?

16. liefmade
    Donut Jun 23, 2017

liefmade , Jun 23, 2017 :
    I am from the Netherlands and mine got in today! A guy who lives near us didn't got his although he ordered before I did. Maybe karma? (joke)

17. Tokfan
    Froyo Jun 24, 2017

Tokfan , Jun 24, 2017 :
    Nah, no joke, it's karma, you are a much nicer person :);)

And this is what i get for being a heathen in a country celebreating heathen rituals. (i.e. getting drunk and dancing to a frog song)

Further Detail:
    Due to a public holiday at the destination the shipment processing is on hold for this period

Next Step:
    Shipment processing will resume after the public holiday

18. aschwepe
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

aschwepe , Jun 24, 2017 :
    My unit was not even delivered to USPS until the day it was to be delivered to me. Website says it was to be delivered the day it was dropped at USPS. It is inconceivable that the company was unprepared for shipping the units in the pre-sale as they set that number. Just unbelievable.

19. DnS94
    Donut Jun 24, 2017

DnS94 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    At least yours has been sent and being held until the holiday is over, mine hasnt been picked up in Poland yet and im supposed to get it on monday...

20. logan989
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

logan989 , Jun 24, 2017 :
    I just got an email from Fedex before OnePlus saying I have a package to be delivered on the 27th. I'll already be out of town, I'll have them hold it for pickup at a location, and then reject the package when I get back. It was already supposed to have been here 2 days before my planned vacation...oh well, next time right!