DEMANDING FOR SOFTWARE UPDATE

1. latheef shaik
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2017

latheef shaik , Dec 30, 2017 :
    Dude, thunder clap campaign across world wide didnt change the founders view for OP2. How you are expecting that a single call can change.. Its just waste of time... If you are happy with marshmellow... Please continue else install Best ROM and enjoy the new features...

2. Scieby
    Donut Dec 31, 2017

Scieby , Dec 31, 2017 :
    Chat started on 31 Dec 2017, 11:13 AM (GMT+0)

(11:13:45)*** Pawan Kumar Singh joined the chat ***(11:13:45)Pawan Kumar Singh: Regarding OnePlus 2
    (11:13:51)*** Sheila joined the chat ***(11:13:52)Customer Service: Thanks for contacting OnePlus Customer Support, please wait a moment while our agents attend to you.(11:13:57)Sheila: Thank you for contacting OnePlus Customer Support, this is Sheila, and I am happy to help you with your concern.
    (11:15:05)Pawan Kumar Singh: Mam I just wanna know about naugat or Oreo update for oneplus 2
    (11:15:47)Sheila: Hello Pawan, nice to meet you.(11:16:12)Sheila: I understand that you would like to have an Oreo update for your Oneplus 2 device.(11:16:20)Sheila: Let me see what I can do to help you.
    (11:18:53)Sheila: We completely understand that you want your device to be updated. However, since OnePlus is 100% focused on our latest innovations, we will not be releasing any updates for the OnePlus 2 but we will still cater to all technical and aftersales matters for the model. Since we are still a small company, we aim to ensure that we are bringing the best to our flagship device and more importantly, bringing the best to all of our fans.
    (11:20:54)Pawan Kumar Singh: I was not expecting this kind of reply from oneplus
    (11:21:25)Sheila: I would like to inform you that you are currently contacting with Oneplus Global support. For precise and direct information for your concern, I would advise to contact our separate Oneplus India support. The good thing I can do for your is provide their contact details.(11:22:28)Sheila: Please contact our India Support team:via toll-free number: 1800 102 8411 (Monday to Sunday between 9 AM and 9 PM local time);via Email: [email protected]. For more information on our products and service centre location in India, please visit: https://oneplus.net/in/supportand https://s3.amazonaws.com/oneplussupport/OnePlus-Service-Centres-India.pdf
    (11:23:03)Pawan Kumar Singh: I also want to know about OnePlus Apps.Oneplus 2 user not able to update launcher etc apps from playstore
    (11:24:58)Sheila: May I know what is your current launcher for your Oneplus 2?

G_all_I_got_mfER likes this.
  3. G_Michael_Cairns_vHdD
    Froyo Dec 31, 2017

n00blit, kaihp and Rusty NZ like this.
  4. Mayank.anon
    Froyo Jan 1, 2018

Mayank.anon , Jan 1, 2018 :
    and you are the stupid man i even see in my life

G_Aryan_dhruv_EzmU likes this.
  5. RamboH
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2018

RamboH , Jan 1, 2018 :
    waiting for official Oreo Updates...

worst @Carl and Team ... come here and take back paid commenters... we need Updated OP2

When will get Android 8?
    we all paid , so asking for Update

6. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Jan 1, 2018

Rusty NZ , Jan 1, 2018 :
    200w (23).gif

unnamed (3).gif

n00blit likes this.
  7. tusar8
    Jelly Bean Jan 2, 2018

tusar8 , Jan 2, 2018 :
    A wise man once said that its better to install a custom rom and be happy rather then wasting time on the forum.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018

8. harimadhav
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Jan 2, 2018

harimadhav , Jan 2, 2018 :
    apparently what you paid is paid to the "paid commenters" you are mentioning all around the forum. so Oneplus doesn't have money for your update.

some of the people here might be thinking if they got a penny every time they want to bang their heads on the wall hearing you say that.. they would probably be freaking rich..

kaihp and Rusty NZ like this.
  9. RamboH
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2018

RamboH , Jan 2, 2018 :
    they don't have developers...

So begging for Donation... they will appoint well know developers to fix worst 3.6.1 bugs
    No one care OP2...

10. harimadhav

you don't understand sarcasm much do you ?

they do have developers. they are busy developing their recent flagships.
    Oneplus has announced they are not updating it, and how much ever you cry in the forums doesn't mean that's going to change.

and there aren't any paid commenters here. all take their valuable time away from what they normally do, their jobs, studies and keep the forum clean and help users with their issues. so please have some respect towards them.

if you have issues with buggy 3.6.1, try downloading custom ROMs. else degrade the is to 3.5.8 or whichever one you preferred before updating to 3.6.1

continuously asking and demanding for updates in the forum isn't really going to help.

dsmonteiro, Rusty NZ and RamboH like this.
  11. RamboH
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2018

RamboH , Jan 2, 2018 :
    thanks for your valuable reply

with respect I am asking one question all of you...
    if the company updating on plus 2 if you guys have any problem...?
    we all asking Update for buggless OP2

12. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2018

ShortyEx , Jan 2, 2018 :
    Guys, just admit it, the OP2 was lost ever since @Carl noticed the success story that was the OP3(t) and OyxgenOS was ruined when some retards started demanding VoLTE just to get a bargain on their plan. The OP2 was a good and capable device but VoLTE integration ruined the OS for the OP2 and it never recovered because the profitmargin on the OP2 wasn't all that great compared to the following devices in OnePlus' line-up (OPX not included, may that one rest in peace) and resources were targeted elsewhere. The best thing you can do now is to stop complaining and move on. Once you accept reality you'll see that the most obvious conclusion is to just use your OP2 until it is truly all-used-up and move on to a non-OnePlus device. If you guys really want to hit them where it hurts your best move is to never buy OnePlus again and make sure the people you know do the same. I've already convinced several people not to buy OnePlus and will continue to do so and in the larger scheme of things that is the most we as individuals can do.

Manjuv912, kaihp and Rusty NZ like this.
  13. harimadhav

we are just sharing what the company mentioned officially " no nougat for op2" if you have read that and the videos by op you would realise they mentioned that op2 was considered a failure in comparison with the other phones. they have stopped further development.
    if it I'd giving any more updates it is for any relatively high security issues.

these all are from what they have mentioned .
    and to answer your question, we don't have ANY issues IF op company decides to change their official statements and start developing an almost 3 year old phone again, BUT that seems highly unlikely considering they are more concerned about developing new phones.

you can always wish though. no one is stopping you. but asking always on the forum is really childish.

dsmonteiro and Rusty NZ like this.
  14. KishorKumaar
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2018

15. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jan 2, 2018

kaihp , Jan 2, 2018 :
    Which devices are you recommending, ShortyEx?
    - I'll probably be looking for a OP6-or-similar when that comes out (native Oreo, ie Project Treble will be a key factor here); I use my phone for calling, texting, photos/videos, surf the internet but don't play 3D games. 64GB storage should suffice)

16. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

ShortyEx , Jan 3, 2018 :
    I got myself the Mi A1 and am very content with what I got at that price point. I would however, recommend anything but OnePlus at this point :D

Mayank.anon and dsmonteiro like this.
  17. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Jan 3, 2018

dsmonteiro , Jan 3, 2018 :
    If you're not in a hurry, wait for this year's mid tier devices, preferably the ones with Snapdragon 660 or its 2018 replacement. Like @ShortyEx, I considered the Mi A1, but end up winning the OP5T.

18. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2018

kaihp , Jan 3, 2018 :
    Thanks both.

I've been leaning towards this for quite a while as well. Trouble is, I haven't seen a device that offers similar value than the OP devices atm.

I'm in no rush. Although I've had to replace the screen on my OP2 (I dropped it once too many) it's going fairly well. The only oddball I have is that the orientation sensor doesn't seem to work all the time. I don't use biometric authentication so the FPS has always been a non-issue for me.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  19. RamboH
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

RamboH , Jan 4, 2018 :
    flopp team handling Oneplus development...
    so nothing expecte from that worst team

Mayank.anon likes this.
  20. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jan 4, 2018

BeingIncog , Jan 4, 2018 :
    me too not expecting anything from you stupid whiner!