Design and Upload #Never Settle Motivation Wallpapers via OnePlus 7

1. Satyajit Mane
    Eclair Feb 17, 2020

Satyajit Mane , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Let us Design and Upload motivational wallpapers. We can make OnePlus community motivated everyday and get a new Wallpaper for our device we will choose a best wallpaper at the end of the month. Show your creativity and make everyone motivated.

End using the same wallpaper for home screen and lockscreen everyday.

Wallpaper Sayings and Quotes with # Never Settle.
    Wallpaper Inspirational Images with # Never Settle.

Creativity never stops imagine, design and upload Wallpaper and motivate everyone. Get a fresh wallpaper every day.

# Never Settle

2. harshil1903
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 17, 2020

ɢноѕтΘпе likes this.
  3. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert Feb 17, 2020

4. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 17, 2020

superplus , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Hi, it sounds like you are suggesting a thread to share motivational wallpapers by and for OnePlus forum members to use and choose from? Please note there are already a lot of existing wallpapers threads, but if you were wanting to specifically have a thread for motivational wallpapers with inspiring quotes and images created and shared by the community, please let me know and I can move your thread to the Off-topic section.

If you are requesting OnePlus to release this as a feature, please post it as such using a (mobile) browser in the Feedback forums (https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ ) -> Submit suggestion or by using the Feedback tool from within the Community app.

Satyajit Mane likes this.
  5. Satyajit Mane
    Eclair Feb 18, 2020

Satyajit Mane , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Sure, my intention were purely to support our community and motivate everyone.

6. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 18, 2020

superplus , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Ok, I've moved your thread to Off Topic section. Perhaps you can kick things off with a couple of examples? ;)

Satyajit Mane likes this.
  7. Satyajit Mane
    Eclair Feb 18, 2020

Satyajit Mane , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Thank you. Appreciate [e]1f60a[/e]