Design Idea

1. falconmoonpunch Froyo Jun 15, 2019

falconmoonpunch, Jun 15, 2019 :
    I think that OnePlus should utilize that small chin such as on the 7pro and put another speaker grill opposed to the bottom firing speaker that my fingers always end up covering up... any other ideas? I had to share this because I thought it was a good one [e]1f601[/e]

2. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jun 15, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jun 15, 2019 :
    Judging by your picture, your fingers are always just covering up small chins.

Nick 59 and falconmoonpunch like this.
  3. falconmoonpunch Froyo Jun 16, 2019

falconmoonpunch, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Omg that was good lol [e]1f602[/e] *standing ovation issued* seriously though I know they probably made that bit of a bezel for holding purposes but a speaker grill there would have been quite attractive if you ask me. just like at first I was not down with the pop up camera but as I started seeing the 7pro more and more I fell in love with it. also I think the volume rocker is need to be lowered a bit because they are too high up

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  4. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2019

Impersonal, Jun 16, 2019 :
    How about a pop-up camera self cleaning draw... Idk maybe padd the inside with some microfiber, I didn't see this problem on the forums so maybe is just me, but all kinds of stuff get in there, from the pocket, lint, grease, sweat.... After a while you have to pop-it out and clean it before using... The best solution and probably the future is a in display front faceing camera

falconmoonpunch likes this.
  5. falconmoonpunch Froyo Jun 16, 2019

falconmoonpunch, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I actually agree with this very much because my camera gets lint in it a lot I have noticed, and pollen especially when I took so many pictures today at the fair. there has been some testing done with an in display front facing camera I don't remember which company it was maybe it was Xaomi? I can't remember for the life of me but there were problems with display quality having to do with the layers and lighting and everything due to the pixels I think so it is at least in the works

Impersonal likes this.