Developers, modders, and enthusiasts: It’s about time.

1. Vector
    Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2016

2. inffy
    KitKat Jun 26, 2016

inffy , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Nothing seems to be good enough for you. If they say end of July then it will be end of July

WizeGuyDezignz likes this.
  3. bhanuteja200bc
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2016

bhanuteja200bc , Jun 26, 2016 :
    i have a question to the Dev's...
    Apart from the dash charge source,is everything else is available to make a good custom rom..all other important drivers..?
    Without dash charge the charging speeds are not absolutely slow (i guess 3000amps on dash and 1800 amps) ..but just normal as of the old oneplus devices i guess..im moving to op3 from op1..charging time doesnt matter...
    Used Sultans Rom on OP1 ...if some one can get that sort of stability and battery life is enough i guess...
    @OnePlus @Carl Ur devices have this brand image,fan following (over the nexus devices) largely because of its large developer community..ease of customization..freedom of Roms on our devices and warranty after boot-loader unlock...(i know u have given a time line for source release...im just saying this in a general perspective)(Flarr has developed the elemental kernel for OP3,he also has some difficulties with his development,not only in dashchrge segment but in other areas like wifi etc ).
    i just Hope u don't become like Xiaomi who don't release their kernel sources for ages and restrict the devs...
    thank You..

4. inffy
    KitKat Jun 26, 2016

inffy , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Dude the kernel source and device tree was released even before the phone was out. Comparing to xiaomi is like Comparing a car to a bike. Makes no sense

5. bhanuteja200bc
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2016

bhanuteja200bc , Jun 26, 2016 :
    I know.. No other company will do this.. But some important elements are yet to be released.. That's my point.. Here in india.. Both xiaomi and oneplus are the same level at hardware to price point of view....oneplus holds the upper hand due its developer support..

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016

6. inffy
    KitKat Jun 26, 2016

inffy , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Only thing that is missing is the dash code. You ate lucky to even get kernel source for xiaomi phones.

AntMunny likes this.
  7. pgidia
    Lollipop Jun 27, 2016

8. SOVANM
    Eclair Jun 29, 2016

SOVANM , Jun 29, 2016 :
    ALl the best

9. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 29, 2016

10. Konskla
    Froyo Jul 12, 2016

Konskla , Jul 12, 2016 :
    When are we going to get the kernel sources for the 3.2.1 patch? Support the devs oneplus. Learn from your past mistakes and don't mess it like the op2. Devs need the sources as much as the end users themselves as flashing roms and stuff is a vital part of oneplus community.

AntMunny likes this.
  11. G_Eno_Pilinci_PQej
    Donut Dec 14, 2016

12. G_Eno_Pilinci_PQej
    Donut Dec 14, 2016

13. superiscch
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2016