Did OnePlus disable V-Sync to improve touch responsiveness?

1. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf , Jul 14, 2017 :
    I will reply I'm not scared but I must agree it's true .Thanks and regards

2. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

Also tell me this why do oneplus always cheat on benchmark scores ? Obviously to make the power and performance look better than it actually is...

3. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2017

felipemendes , Jul 14, 2017 :
    Forget it. This child is posting the same thing in every thread.

4. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2017

5. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

Hang on why are you insulting why don't you come and call me a child to my face instead of saying it hiding behind a phone..I haven't said anything against you or provoked you in any way .I have given you a like and agreed with what you said..

6. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

I don't understand what I have done wrong to you to deserve what you have just implicated..

7. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2017

I'm suggesting you to forget this child. That's all. Not calling you a child. Although in my age, calling me a child is a compliment...

8. gargoyals
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2017

gargoyals , Jul 14, 2017 :
    actually, if you look at the YouTube speed tests (the ones that actually try to reflect real world usage), the op5 is faster than even the S8 and U11 and can keep up with iPhone 7.

benchmarks don't reflect real world usage anyway, why not crank up to max potential? I don't really condone their decision to do it, but I don't think there's anything actually wrong with it. They can justify by saying they "optimize for smoothness" and they did say that during the presentation.

btw if you look at the antutu charts, OP5 and HTC U11 have similar score and there's a significant gap between these two phones and the other phones. So is HTC "cheating" as well?

Samsung and LG "cheat" too or at least they have in the past.

9. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

I simply posted it in a few different threads in case people don't look in all the threads....Also I am polite I don't intentionally offend anybody..But from what I can see of you you seem to be angry and saying things like people to scared to reply and you just called me a child...I have not even retaliated I just want you to know that if you want to insult me in front of everyone, men meet up and say it face to face. Then I can prove to you I am not a child..Action speaks louder than words...

10. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2017

So YOU simply posted this same message in bold red letters in a few different threads, is that true? Did you use a different account perhaps?

https://forums.oneplus.net/help/terms

6. One Account Per User
    On the OnePlus forums, everyone’s voice should be equal. In that spirit, users are allowed ONE (1) account only. Users found to be using multiple accounts may have all accounts banned and/or removed. This includes accounts created to circumvent bans.

11. Deepak Suhanda
    Froyo Jul 14, 2017

12. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

Now you are accusing me of having different accounts which is a complete lie and I am not going to tolerate lies being written about me..That is slander and illegal. Also you are accusing me of writing in big bold red letters show me where I have done this and prove it .Not guilty until proven guilty. Then every body can see your lying accusations..

13. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

The person who sent that comment in big bold red letters was not from me I simply replied to it because they called me a child. If you read it was sent by somebody called JZEE...

14. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

15. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

I think their is a mix up up somewhere because I thought it was you that wrote those big bold letters then I replied and then you started the child business..But if you look closely the big bold red comment was sent by someone called J2EE...then I thought person was calling me a child but it was you ...

16. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

Now I can see what has happened there is a big misunderstanding going on here where I have replied to you thinking you was somebody else.And you mistakenly think that I have spread multiple big bold red letter comments in different threads .The comments that I put on different threads was just about Carl Pei s comment on the camera and you can check...The big bold red letter comment is only on this thread sent by someone called J2EE and you thought it was me which its not ...

17. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

Now I can see what has happened there is a big misunderstanding going on here where I have replied to you thinking you was somebody else.And you mistakenly think that I have spread multiple big bold red letter comments in different threads .The comments that I put on different threads was just about Carl Pei s comment on the camera and you can check...The big bold red letter comment is only on this thread sent by someone called J2EE and you thought it was me which its not ...

felipemendes likes this.
  18. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2017

Let it go. My comment was to you, not about you. On my side, we're good.

19. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

its all a big mistake we have have got things confused..

20. milkdude
    KitKat Jul 14, 2017

milkdude , Jul 14, 2017 :
    You described the effect about rite!
    It's an eye strain, as I stated in another thread, I did side by side comparisons with the OP3 and OP3T, next to the 5, and the 5 was not as smooth in scrolling , it's as if the refresh rate....is playing catch-up.

Other than that, I still think the phone is a power house.

G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf likes this.