Did you like the OnePlus accessories that came with your device?

1. F1516714027309
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2018

2. Ragingoblin
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2018

Ragingoblin , Jan 23, 2018 :
    Yep! Loved having a case and a screen protector, that if it's tru that isn't tempered glass, it was very nice that you included it!

3. Sionic
    Eclair Jan 23, 2018

Sionic , Jan 23, 2018 :
    my red case has tinged my sandstone white OnePlus 5T pink!! So no... I'm not happy!

4. spencer1620
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 23, 2018

5. Ra Chakraborty
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2018

6. DNS2002
    Eclair Jan 23, 2018

DNS2002 , Jan 23, 2018 :
    Yes indeed, the stock screen protector is great. I would like it to be improved in terms of impact protection. Still using OP5 with the stock protector. I'm not a FAN of tempered Glass protectors.

7. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Jan 23, 2018

8. DNS2002
    Eclair Jan 23, 2018

DNS2002 , Jan 23, 2018 :
    Isn't it better if we have the option to buy those reviewers package at a fair price.

9. Benjaminjhobbs
    Eclair Jan 23, 2018

Benjaminjhobbs , Jan 23, 2018 :
    Definitely! No other major company would make such a gesture. Even if people didn’t use the case or take off the protector, I would say it is even worth it just for your company image. It shows that you care about your device and more importantly your customers.

10. Benjaminjhobbs
    Eclair Jan 23, 2018

Benjaminjhobbs , Jan 23, 2018 :
    It seems most already have headphones they use and I would rather a cheap phone to either use my existing headphones or just buy my own. Why pay more for a phone because you are forced to also buy a pair of headphones with it?

11. ajhal04
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2018

ajhal04 , Jan 23, 2018 :
    One suggestion, Please change the charger adapter design for OnePlus phones. I purchased new OP5t phone, due to this big adapter size, I need to search for right sockets, where it can fit easily and charge my phone.

12. pradeepkjk
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2018

Ozenglish likes this.
  13. [email protected]+
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2018

[email protected]+ , Jan 24, 2018 :
    yeah it's pretty good and attractive but I have only one question ..please if possible reply me.. why OnePlus don't include a headphone with it's unique logo ..hope we LL get it by next devise.. and about phone I wd like to tell about camera... why manual zoom is not avail. ?? please fix it in next update.... otherwise if we discuss about built quality and processor ..it surely a killer phone .. love this OnePlus5T...

Ozenglish likes this.
  14. Ozenglish
    Donut Jan 24, 2018

Ozenglish , Jan 24, 2018 :
    No, I worked retail and nearly every phone provider has headphones for their phone in the box, was quite annoyed and if it wasn't for the fact that the phone way outstrips the competition, I would have returned it. unless they are with more than £50 they should come with the phone. That and the charger also saved me from returning it. My goodness this phone goes from zero to full in no time flat and like the old Nokia phones, like the old 3100 days here, life is amazing! I'm not an avid Hardie phone user, so I can get about the to four days between charges.

I have the 5 with dual SIM as I use it to call overseas too and to have that functionality in one phone is awesome. I'm using an otterbox on mine as I have, again, had great customer feedback from them on the company when I was working in electronic retail. Other than the no headphones issue which is just daft business practice, I'm content. (Whispers in awe) It's so smooth and fast!

15. Ozenglish
    Donut Jan 24, 2018

Ozenglish , Jan 24, 2018 :
    Because most headphones aren't cheap except apple. Samsung and Sony Ericsson as well as a few other companies put good quality headphones in their product. it was one of the reasons I was with Samsung for so long.

16. G_Amit_Raka_PKbr
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2018

17. yukeshyk
    Eclair Jan 24, 2018

18. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jan 24, 2018

Scherpenseel , Jan 24, 2018 :
    I don't understand these "We need earphones" remarks in this thread... Besides the fact that it should be "I need" instead of "We need" (You're like a minority not even the majority) phones and MP3 players have been on the market for years, so who doesn't have better than phone supplied earphones???

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  19. yukeshyk
    Eclair Jan 24, 2018

yukeshyk , Jan 24, 2018 :
    then most of us need better case ,why then they supply tpu case.
    most of us use best screen protector y they supply tht..

all those things are necessary out of box.

20. kobetakamatsu
    Donut Jan 24, 2018

kobetakamatsu , Jan 24, 2018 :
    the screen protector that I also ordered cracked in just 3 days. Just sitting in front of me, when I see it cracking before my eyes. weird. so ordered new one on Amazon

yukeshyk likes this.