Did you like the OnePlus accessories that came with your device?

1. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2018

G_jonny_cool_nxOr , Jan 18, 2018 :
    They should include earphones without Adding its cost in the box like what samsung does .. Samsung doesnt charge for thier earphones and gives it for free in the box

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jan 18, 2018

dsmonteiro , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Of course it does. Do you seriously think you don't pay for them just because they're inside the box?

3. Razvan B.
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2018

Razvan B. , Jan 18, 2018 :
    If they include the v2 bullets they wil need to raise the price , like this they give the chance,if you want, to buy for that money what type of earphones you want

superplus and dsmonteiro like this.
  4. Yasin_Shaikh_
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2018

Yasin_Shaikh_ , Jan 18, 2018 :
    the existing accessories are Great sir. but the only thing i personally feel that should be added is EARPHONES. hope you will hear this

5. Chaitanya_Lakku
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2018

Chaitanya_Lakku , Jan 18, 2018 :
    pre installed screen protector is the worst (dust magnet and also not capable of handling less scratchy items)

I'm happy with the mobile but disappointed for not providing headphones

tpu case is bit ok but bought my self a karbon bumper case

6. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Jan 18, 2018

MentalDraco , Jan 18, 2018 :
    I like the ideea of a case but not happy with clear gel, also i agree with the fact that no headphones are included. BUT if you include them for FRANCE for the same price as a phone without them, well as they say that is a d**k move.

GopalB. and omarmawal like this.
  7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 18, 2018

Cheetosdust , Jan 18, 2018 :
    If I want the next OnePlus to come with a coffee maker machine on the box, do you think it's fair that everyone have to pay for that?

W/Max likes this.
  8. sommersy
    KitKat Jan 18, 2018

sommersy , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Really, I changed my screen protector because I convinced myself that the bits of panel not covered by the original would get scratched for sure. Is that not the case then?

In general, I'm aware that this thread is probably directed at 5T owners. on that subject, I thought it was cool there was a case in the box, and furthermore that it wasn't a plain clear case that would have gone yellow over time. Yeah, if I'd bought a phone this year, I might have used that case (occasionally at least).

9. Cheetosdust

In my case - and obviously I can only speak from my own experience - I don’t have a single scratch on those areas, none on the 5T and none on the 3.

sommersy likes this.
  10. AJ564
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2018

AJ564 , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Not everyone wants earphones included (at additional cost) in the box.
    I would rather choose the earphones I want to use based on comfort and sound quality not be forced to have something I don't want or need

11. F_Stefan-Michael_Wedenig
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2018

F_Stefan-Michael_Wedenig , Jan 18, 2018 :
    The included accessories are top notch and a lovely gesture!!
    Keep on doing what you do! Definitely one amongst many reasons to stick with OnePlus!

12. Ctainatongo
    Eclair Jan 18, 2018

Ctainatongo , Jan 18, 2018 :
    I love everything that came with my phone. just wished there was more rugged options when it comes to phone cases. Would be nice if OnePlus invented a rugged waterproof case. I'd definitely buy it.

13. GopalB.
    Nougat Jan 18, 2018

14. ShashankPatni
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2018

ShashankPatni , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Please also include a set of Earphone from the company set then it completes all the accessories required for ideal mobile phone , rest all are fantastic

15. malidan
    Marshmallow Jan 18, 2018

malidan , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Seen as you didn't pay for THIS device;) your argument a little invalid.
    But I noticed the price is the same in:
    France
    Spain
    Portugal
    Germany
    Etc
    So it looks like people are paying for them and not getting them, seen as the French get them straight out of the box.:eek:

Oneplus, they never cease to amaze.:rolleyes:

16. sommersy
    KitKat Jan 18, 2018

sommersy , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Wow. You must treat your phones better than I do ;)

Cheetosdust likes this.
  17. Ismet kjerimi
    Froyo Jan 18, 2018

Ismet kjerimi , Jan 18, 2018 :
    In future oneplus devices I like to see:
    1: Tempered glass
    2: Kevlar Fiber Case
    3: Earphones
    4: Dash Charge Adapter with 1.5 meter cable length

18. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2018

G_jonny_cool_nxOr , Jan 18, 2018 :
    Price of thier phones and its competitors are same but still they provide earphones with thier phones

19. Cheetosdust

Hah, I try to treat them well, yeah :)

sommersy likes this.
  20. Captiangplayer
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2018

Captiangplayer , Jan 18, 2018 :
    I loved the accessories that came with the op 5T. Still have the transparent cover on and the screen protector but I'm ditching that... Getting the carbon cover and tempered glass screen protector bundle.

My advice with the next phone could you already apply the glass screen protector even if the phone is 15-20$ more at least we don't have to worry about putting it on and when you are paying 500$ for a phone in my case I got the upgraded version the extra 20$ doesn't really matter and having the phone with a glass screen protector straight fresh from the box is super dope. [e]1f44c[/e]