Did you like writing research papers during your studying?

1. PurpleStar Donut Dec 6, 2018

PurpleStar, Dec 6, 2018 :
    How difficult was this for you? Personally I have rather unpleasant memories about these tasks.

2. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 6, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, Dec 6, 2018 :
    For me it was easy. I still love writing :) All you have to do with writing is tell it how you see it. Wording is the key here and able to stretch the story for longer with details.

buntycubal likes this.
  3. agoinfly Lollipop Dec 6, 2018

Zh_kilat, buntycubal and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  4. Moin2200 Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

Moin2200, Dec 6, 2018 :
    I generally enjoy them. As a student it can be rather difficult writing on paper but luckily we moved over to using digital for everything.

buntycubal and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  5. Radiowave Eclair Dec 10, 2018 at 1:33 PM

Radiowave, Dec 10, 2018 at 1:33 PM :
    That depended on a certain type of research paper which I needed to write. Our common tasks were essays, I needed to write really many of them, especially when I studied at university. I liked writing in general but not very much the academic one, well you can understand its specific requirments, I think it's like hobby, really not a favourite thing for everyone :)
    Besides my attitude to the certain essay depended on topics/subjects with which they were connected. It's a common problem for many students, procrastination for writing any research paper, especially if the topic/subject is boring or difficult for you. In such cases I rather often I finished a great part of work during last days and or course my essays weren't so good in the end as they could be.
    I didn't like formatting, I often had mistakes with it and I hated how much time it usually took to make everything right with it. As also proofreading and editing my ready content, especially in case of big research papers, I felt so exhausted after completing this part of my work, besides even in such I couldn't define all mistakes in my essays. That's why I often asked for some help with additional proofreading my friends or parents. Now there are also special writing tutors, helpful students' unions and professional essay writing/editing services https://writercheap.com/ .