Digital Well-being

1. surya_vamsii
    Donut Jan 25, 2019

surya_vamsii , Jan 25, 2019 :
    Requesting OnePlus software team to provide us the Digital Well-being feature in the future updates.

We will be able to control our mobile habitat from the above mentioned update

damnitjoshua likes this.
  2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Jan 25, 2019

Kytharsis , Jan 25, 2019 :
    It's up to Google to officially distribute it to non-Pixel devices, not OnePlus. There's a port available if you're rooted however.

3. Sidhaarth mutreja
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2019

Sidhaarth mutreja , Jan 25, 2019 :
    it's a closed app by Google only compatible in pixel and Android one devices but you can download it and use it by using this method , no root required in this method

4. Sidhaarth mutreja
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2019

5. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Jan 25, 2019

LegolasX , Jan 25, 2019 :
    there is work around but the timer stopped working. rooted users have an option.

but if you need an app to stop you from using the device, you should start trying a new hobby.

ngydat likes this.
  6. ngydat
    KitKat Jan 25, 2019

ngydat , Jan 25, 2019 :
    As it has been said above, Digital well-being's availability depends on Google, not One Plus. It would be nice to stop thinking that because you have a One Plus phone in your hands that everyhing in the phone has to do with One Plus

7. arnavagarwal__
    Froyo Jan 25, 2019

arnavagarwal__ , Jan 25, 2019 :
    it's there for non root too tho

8. dev_panda
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

dev_panda , Feb 6, 2019 :
    What is the 6T equivalent to Screen time or Digital well being?? It will help a ton to parents too to limit exposure of smart devices or screentime to children

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

9. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Why would parents want to limit their exposure to their children? I've always heard that the parental bonding experience is a critical aspect of child development.

Shiz Strada likes this.
  10. dev_panda
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

dev_panda , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Well, I meant limit exposure of tab/ phones to children, you know less screening more of actiin..

My toddler loves watching videos (Peppa pig) etal. I am using YouTube screen time app for now..

Good to have something similar to Digital well being or screen time to limit exposure..

11. Shiz Strada
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2019

Shiz Strada , Feb 6, 2019 :
    lol