disable vibrate after connection

1. aarontsang123
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

aarontsang123 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    I would like to know how to turn off "vibrate after connection" on oneplus 8T

I got the reply from oneplus customer service representative with follow instruction, but I can't find that option for do that.

Logs Capture procedure:
    >Input *#800# from dialing interface, enter "oneplus logkit", click " delete history log“
    >Click "advanced", then click "save log type" > enable all options then click OK.
    >Tap “move log path to built-in SD card” and then click "save log", when it informs you whether to reboot, click “cancel”
    >(Important) Reproduce the issue and take a screenshot of the issue happening time.
    >Enter *#800# in dial pad, Click “oneplus logkit” then click "save log" and click “move log path to built-in SD card” again to stop it.
    >Enter file manager, choose storage, find the oem_log file and long press and click right upper corner three dots to compress it and update it in
    OneDrive or google drive along with the screenshots.
    >Note: After you share us the logs, please delete the file from your phone or it will occupy a lot of storage.

Attached Files:

• 8T.jpg
      8T.jpg
      File size:
      162.8 KB
      Views:

2. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 8, 2021

TheMystic , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Open Dialer (Phone) app
    Go to Settings (inside the app)
    Sounds and Vibration

3. aarontsang123
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

aarontsang123 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    None on 8t

4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 8, 2021

Bobbie63 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Instead of sound and vibrations as mentioned above open ringtones, setting is there

Edit: although I'm not sure what you meant after reading this again?

5. StefanStark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2021