Disabled customers? We don't need no stinking disabled customers

1. markeattnet
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

markeattnet , Jul 28, 2015 :
    This is not a good way to start things off.

I have a visual handicap and have tried to watch the launch broadcast. I knew I could never use the cardboard, my vision wouldn't support that. But what I didn't know is that I couldn't see the presentation in any kind of one-dimensional way that could be visualized.

It's great and cool that you were able to do the launch in VR, it's unfair and selfish that you were not able to include all of your potential customers in the event. I need a phone with a large screen and other features, & I really wanted to learn about the 2. However, your quest for hype made it impossible for someone like me to be a part of the launch presentation. How hard would it have been to make it easy for people to see the launch without VR? How hard would it have been for you to let people know they could go to whatever web addres you came up with to see the launch without VR? How hard would it have been for you to think about your customers that, through no fault of their own, aren't perfect like you?

Now that I can get the Axon, maybe I should just give ZTE my $450. At least they've made it possible for me to see their website, understand their videos, and be aware of how the phone will help me. As for you, I have no idea.

I want to give you my money, but you've made it difficult and unfair for me and others like me to be a part of your customer family. I guess it doesn't matter since my invite is somewhere like 77,000 in line, but you should know that not everybody has 20/20 vision, not everybody has a complete command of their world, and not everybody ignores those accessibility features when they're setting up their phones.

Thanks for discriminating against me. I hope you sell a lot of phones 2 people who don't have a bad taste in their mouth for you because of your insensitivity.

2. kcabagnot
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

Titan-Z likes this.
  3. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Jul 28, 2015

Wuhfel, fisekidou and rphlfjrd like this.
  4. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Jul 28, 2015

rphlfjrd , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Very disappointed one here.

Wuhfel and DaxNagtegaal like this.
  5. AntMunny
    KitKat Jul 28, 2015

AntMunny , Jul 28, 2015 :
    you didn't miss anything...

except the fact that @Cat H is HOT

6. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Jul 28, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Don't be such an insensitive little shit. They should've had the launch available in regular old 1080p video.

7. Titan-Z
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

Titan-Z , Jul 28, 2015 :
    It will be. Chill.
    :cool:

8. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2015

9. Kureen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

Kureen , Jul 28, 2015 :
    They should've definitely have had a PC version for this where you could actually drag the screen and that was in real time. OnePlus are aiming too high

rphlfjrd likes this.
  10. alvinosj
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

alvinosj , Jul 28, 2015 :
    don't need to feel bad about not able to watch the VR launch.
    I pluck in my earpiece to listen throughout only..

11. ahmad1211
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

ahmad1211 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Did you really try the application, you could have turned off the VR. It was an option to view as a single screen.

12. shobe338
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

13. HerrN87
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

HerrN87 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    if you had downloaded the app you would have seen that you can use it for normal video.

ahmad1211 likes this.