Disappointed really

?

Fellow oneplus x users, do you still believe there's an update (final) coming?

1. NO!

69 vote(s)
    88.5%
  2. Yes

9 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. Devendarbukyaa Honeycomb Jun 3, 2017

Devendarbukyaa, Jun 3, 2017 :
    No more updates.. be happy with what you have. just forget about updates. Still OP X is extremely superb than what MI and other brand mobile at this price.

2. Roarschach Froyo Jun 3, 2017

Roarschach, Jun 3, 2017 :
    The accumulated filth of all their flat out lies and broken promises will foam up about their waists and Carl and Pete will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "No."

404error likes this.
  3. daniels.stugis Donut Jun 4, 2017

daniels.stugis, Jun 4, 2017 :
    So much crying about OPX updates... For more than a half year...
    Only reason why you should buy/recommend phones made by OP is their specs, that you can use with custom software, like LineageOS or good old CM13 (since nougat without xposed is not worth it) or any other ROM (there are plenty of them now), if you are one of those who do not like messing around with custom ROMS/kernels and other "magic" stuff, then you should not buy phones by OP, or be prepared that after a year it will be EOL...

Why? Because as we all have experienced - lack of support time.
    Anyway, swtiched to CM like one month after purchasing the phone, so... yeah, GL for thoses still running OOS (although, AFAIK you received MM update... so at least noone is stuck un LP :D)

TL;DR
    Stop crying, use some custom ROM if you want the newest versions of Android...

4. NiKflames Gingerbread Jun 4, 2017

NiKflames, Jun 4, 2017 :
    I'm not asking for nougat, only for the camera that has struggled with video recording since day one to be fixed. From what I've read, oos camera is still better than any offering from custom roms

Techder likes this.
  5. zer0se7en Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

zer0se7en, Jun 5, 2017 :
    Already replaced OnePlus X with Xperia Z5. Will only go back buying from OnePlus if they don't only prioritize new flagships.

6. Alex ngu Cupcake Jun 5, 2017

Alex ngu, Jun 5, 2017 :
    i dont think there is, but i hope so.
    the pictures in my phone constantly dissapears . it kinda sucks

7. jsb007 Gingerbread Jun 5, 2017

8. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 5, 2017

Dunnow, Jun 5, 2017 :
    the camera HAL is still broken... problem are not the updates perse, but the lack of proper code from OnePlus to begin with

drmartin likes this.
  9. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 5, 2017

Dunnow, Jun 5, 2017 :
    at least you would be certain that if you purchase a new device, it's not a waste of money in a near future, if OnePlus all of a sudden decided to update the device you were leaving behind...

I mean... it's more like and honorable thing to do... more like a proper japanese company, explaining and asking for forgiveness properly. Some people would even leave their jobs for such a dishonorable thing OnePlus is doing... but then again... chineses people never knew what honor means...

10. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 5, 2017

Dunnow, Jun 5, 2017 :
    I agree with you, and I was one of them OP2 users who tried to suppress OPX petitions. You gotta understand that since OPX was launched, until launch of MM for the OP2, ALL updates were only based and focussed on the X.

And I understand, there was some major things to fix with the X after release, but we OP2 owners paid double the price for a way better device that got half the support the X received...

Now, again, I completely agree OPX should still be fixed, I even think OnePlus should release AND MAINTAIN Android 7 for the X, WITHOUT certifying against the CTS. Just like a custom rom would, for no less than one extra year.

rahmannek and NiKflames like this.
  11. NiKflames Gingerbread Jun 5, 2017

NiKflames, Jun 5, 2017 :
    This will be an awesome way to ask for forgiveness :D

12. NiKflames Gingerbread Jun 5, 2017

NiKflames, Jun 5, 2017 :
    I think it may be your micro SD card (if you are using one for photos and videos that is)

13. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 5, 2017

Dunnow, Jun 5, 2017 :
    It would... but... not gonna happen, they would pull the card of "not enough resources" but then I would say "bullshit you've just confirmed +500 employees only for customer support so... you DO have enough people.

14. yoursbalag Gingerbread Jun 12, 2017

yoursbalag, Jun 12, 2017 :
    Guys,
    Don't waste your time for the expired phone.

The model will not get future updates and the company one plus is not reputed or a trusted company to expect good support.

It's better to avoid buying one plus products.

Good bye

404error likes this.
  15. deepankarverma Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 12, 2017

404error likes this.
  16. geo07 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 12, 2017

geo07, Jun 12, 2017 :
    If you have ever traveled with a low cost airline you will understand what OnePlus is. A low cost smartphone manufacturer. So you pay low for high specs but there's a catch!( that people are too excited to see....)

17. G_vikas_kulagude_CLag Cupcake Jun 13, 2017

18. Orhan10199393 Cupcake Jun 13, 2017

19. G_jaydeep_mhalgi_vwPV Donut Jun 13, 2017

20. rahmannek Honeycomb Jun 14, 2017

rahmannek, Jun 14, 2017 :
    The company don't care of 1 yr Old device like OP2 & X. They focus on OP 5

buy a phone form honest manufacturers...

404error and deepankarverma like this.