Disappointed with OP trade-in program hot mess!

1. fondoo
    Froyo Aug 7, 2019

fondoo , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I need to vent with OnePlus trade in program when they released the OP7P. I wanted to trade in my Google Pixel 3 64GB with a trade in value $400.
    I agreed and OP send me a box with fedex shipping labels to return them to. I shipped it on May 24, 2019 to IMMPHOBIO, INGRAM MICRO MOBILITY 14500 FAA BLVD SUITE 100,
    Fort Worth, TX 76155. I took a picture of the shipping label that had the tracking number. It was a 2 day shipping too. One the fedex tracking website, it indicates package was delivered
    at Wesdnesdsay, May 29 at 10:32am and even signed by a A.MUAMBA. A month has passed and still no indication on oneplus trade-in records has received. I call oneplus an open
    a case ID. Week after week calling and following up, nothing. Oneplus just didnt know where my Google Pixel 3 was. It's still now AUGUST, 3 month later and they still dont know
    where my phone is. 3 month later on my last call yesterday, they tell me to open a claim with fedex. What claim? The package arrived at destination and it was signed too. So,
    where is my Google Pixel 3 phone????

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Aug 7, 2019

YRJ , Aug 7, 2019 :
    I believe I have read this on twitter/reddit.
    Anyways, I think @SoniaB can help!
    Please note: I have tagged a moderator who is NOT a OnePlus employee. At best she can escalate the case to the admins and facilitate a speedy solution.
    The best thing to do is wait.

Regards

3. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Aug 7, 2019

SoniaB , Aug 7, 2019 :
    Hey there
    I saw the Reddit thread.

Can you please PM me your case ID and I will escalate?

@YRJ thanks for the tag

YRJ likes this.
  4. fondoo
    Froyo Aug 7, 2019

5. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Aug 8, 2019

SoniaB , Aug 8, 2019 :
    @fondoo CS have confirmed that they have been in contact with you and sent a voucher code today.

Please confirm

fondoo and pablofg1978 like this.
  6. Rewhog
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2019

Rewhog , Aug 17, 2019 :
    I have had the same problem. My OP7P arrived on 16th July. I tried, and failed, to trade in my old OP3 then as I was quoted £70. Called customer service and was told I had to wait until16 Aug. Now I try and am only offered £30. If I'd known this would happen I probably wouldn't have bought my phone. Seems like a con to me.

fondoo likes this.
  7. fondoo
    Froyo Aug 21, 2019

fondoo , Aug 21, 2019 :
    soniaB: thank you so much! i got my voucher

SoniaB likes this.