Disappointing via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. zaka777
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

zaka777 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 18, 2021 :
    I've really started to hate my phone. It's plaugued with issues. I have to reboot the phone often as people on the other end can't hear me and it can take 5 seconds before they can. Reboot fixes it for few days then the issue creeps back in.

Another issue I have is I take pictures and they don't get saved. Initially they show up as picture taken and then when I go back to view them they aren't there.

I know I should wipe and start from scratch etc but I don't have the time for it and I have too much on here to be setting up again. My old Samsung just worked and never had issues like this

If anyone knows of a fix for the above issues without having to reset please let me know

Thanks

puccellino likes this.
  2. hbk1402
    KitKat Oct 18, 2021

3. puccellino
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2021

puccellino , Oct 18, 2021 :
    An you restart your phone in safe mode and see if you can make phone calls without the delay.

Also switch the camera on and see if you can take the pic. On the right side of the camera, you should be able to click.on the photo and see it. From there, you might be able to see if it's being stored and where.

Good luck.

4. zaka777
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

It could possibly be I've just upgraded the phone when ever an update has come out.

5. zaka777
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

Thing is after a reboot the phone works normally. Calls are answered and the other person can hear me and vice versa. Problem seems to creep in over a day or so.. where I answer a call and I can't hear the other party and they can't hear me.. lasts around 5seconds then they can hear me.

The photo issues is just damn annoying.. I was at a party took lots of pictures and they were not there after. My Mrs has banned me from taking photos now [e]1f602[/e]

puccellino likes this.
  6. puccellino
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2021

puccellino , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Many others are reporting similar issue. The phone delay, and the loss of pics taken.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/new-update-on-8t.1510318/#post-23750752

7. zaka777
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

8. puccellino
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2021