Disappointment via OnePlus Nord

1. connect2karan
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

connect2karan , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I have already contacted the support for my issue but not received any update. The support said that she will escalate my case but she didn't and close my issue without any resolution.
    I have received damaged pre applied screen protector on my Nord (Gray Ash) and the back cover is also not fitting properly.
    I already own a 7T but due to poor customer support or I'd say pathetic after sales service I will definitely NOT
    1604055655907.jpg

1604055656023.jpg
    going to remain with OnePlus for long.
    Also OnePlus is not refunding me for a Nord that I have mistakenly ordered even when I have refused to accept the delivery. Poor customer service. You guys think before joining OnePlus or buying another phone.

2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2020

Man0jk likes this.
  3. Arjun Choudhry
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2020

Arjun Choudhry , Oct 30, 2020 :
    How do you order a phone by mistake? There are multiple steps you have to follow, including making the final payment.
    Also, the pre-applied screen protector tends to come off after couple of weeks, so it is better to invest in a decent tempered glass.
    As for the case, it seems to fit fine on both OnePlus Nords that I have, so I am unsure of how it doesn't fit for you

4. connect2karan
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

It's not just a matter of screen protector. It's about getting all without any damage. Screen protector was damaged right after the unboxing the phone(not after weeks or days).

5. Arjun Choudhry

Technically, the screen protector doesn't have any damage. It just isn't sticking to the phone. Which happens over time. Nothing too unique to OnePlus only, as I have experienced the same on Samsung as well

6. connect2karan
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

This is not my first smartphone. I am very well aware how long pre applied screen protector remain intact. I have encountered the cheapest quality from Nord. I had high expectations from each and every item with the device but it's merely a hype.

7. Arjun Choudhry

Then go to a service centre. They have machines to quickly apply new ones there. Tell them your troubles, and ask them to replace it

8. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2020

Madnezz4Ever , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 30, 2020 :
    You did get it without damage as you said it happened after unboxing it.

The screen protector on your phone doesn't offer much protection as it's just a thin piece of plastic. You are better off pulling it off and putting on a better one anyways.

9. F1599205882544

F1599205882544 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 30, 2020 :
    The screen protector pre-applied from factory in the original box is perfectly applied and of very good quality. Mine has no scratches after 3 months of use. And the back silicone protection is fitting as it should.
    Are you sure you have not a refurbished device ? If not you must file a complaint to OnePlus Global Network on the Internet.