1. joesweeney413 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

joesweeney413, Oct 15, 2015 :
    id invest into that =]

Ceasedd likes this.
  2. Ceasedd Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Pradeep071097 likes this.
  3. rathernicelydone Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

rathernicelydone, Oct 15, 2015 :
    It is your duty to protect your customers against anti-virus, malware or anything else that could harm users. Just like Apple, Google and Microsoft. Just like my bank does to ensure I don't end up getting screwed out of all my money. Absolving yourself of all blame for other people's software specifically designed for your company's phone is at best unethical and at worst endangering your customers.

4. joesweeney413 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

5. Frankrizzo Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

TheCrazyLex likes this.
  6. joesweeney413 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

joesweeney413, Oct 15, 2015 :
    i agree, they cant expect us to know thru reviews if malware is hidden in a rom somewhere. Esp the people that dont know what to look for. there should be some sort of review process if you want to like your ROM on the forum.

bestlands and TheCrazyLex like this.
  7. Dougrunge Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd, sfomin and Dr. Indest like this.
  8. SayMyName Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

SayMyName, Oct 15, 2015 :
    No poop Sherlock.

rphlfjrd and Frankrizzo like this.
  9. mwayner Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

mwayner, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Aaaaaahhh, well you could have said @benluca's post on page 3 :p. Now I understand; I missed that thread entirely. @Carl would have served himself, and Oneplus, better if he had restrained himself. I guess his marketing genius doesn't extend far enough to see the marketing benefit of a relatively cheap goodwill gesture. Drop a line to Android Police emoticon-0136-giggle.gif , among others, "Were are inextricably tied to our wonderful community. As a gesture of recognition of an outstanding member's, @DaxNagtegaal, efforts, were're awarding him a free OP2." Positive buzz here and abroad for very little cost. Oh, what might have been....

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd, benluca, Linanc7 and 2 others like this.
  10. Rob W Ice Cream Sandwich Community Expert Oct 15, 2015

Rob W, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I would just like to point out... If you see anyone being treated unfairly, for any reason, feel free to message me directly. I don't deal with bias in a good way.

A known member can receive a boot just as fast as a new member can (maybe even faster, because they should know how to act).

11. mwayner Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

mwayner, Oct 15, 2015 :
    LOL! I'll pay real close attention to my rear. :D

12. Formsma KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Formsma, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Lemme quote something from a friend of yours

13. pianistaalex1990 Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

pianistaalex1990, Oct 15, 2015 :
    @Ceasedd mate...don't go there...don't ask for "leaks"...OP is not a small company any more, and the founder does not come from one either (ex vice president of OPPO :)), what I can say about this is that our "beloved" invite system is more of a strategy to raise sales and widen due dates than actually "limiting for the sake of the company", you want the 1+X? Wait until it's being actually sold and delivered :p

Ceasedd and bestlands like this.
  14. RajaMu Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

RajaMu, Oct 15, 2015 :
    In my sentence anywhere did I mentioned Trojan ?
    stop your nonsense .. !

For me users are important so I have used "sorry for inconvenience" because the app is intended for testing and not useful to end user.. !

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015

15. Linanc7 Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Linanc7, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I miss the old forum so much. However the same people that changed it in the first place are the ones allowing it to be a mess now.

Search is a joke and that is something that could be made more functional by deleting irrelevant content from a search query and keeping 5-10 best answers.

Forum members who are a real help to others don't get any recognition. I suggested that @DaxNagtegaal be given OP2 in order to do a comparison review between OPO and the Two. Nope, wasn't going to happen.

The forum was almost non functional for close to a week, no reasons or progress updates were ever given. Best guess? It was a Chinese holiday..

Dear OP forum members, we would like you to think that we care about our 'amazing community' but we actually don't. Whoops...our bad.

Tobikage, Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and 8 others like this.
  16. Gaurav Rohilla Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla, Oct 15, 2015 :

Screenshot_2015-10-10-19-54-31.png

I've added around 70 to my ignore list. and everyday, the count increases by +10.

Tobikage, Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and 2 others like this.
  17. Frankrizzo Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

Frankrizzo, Oct 15, 2015 :
    typical response from a exodus dev.

rphlfjrd, bestlands and sfomin like this.
  18. syvirus Froyo Oct 15, 2015

syvirus, Oct 15, 2015 :
    And this is why i tossed my OPO and got myself a Note 5.... Best discussion ive ever made =D
    I would highly recommend u all do the same and just leave this cesspool of a place befor its to late.

sfomin likes this.
  19. Pradeep071097 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

Pradeep071097, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I suggested it too but Dax said no to it. He said he doesn't expect anything from OP and all he wanted to do is to help ppl. What a guy!

Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and bestlands like this.
  20. TheCrazyLex Recognized developer Recognized Developer Oct 15, 2015

TheCrazyLex, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Yes, typical:
    Facts and only facts

I agree to the point that there is a huge lack of respect in this forum... Compare with xda..

mwayner, bestlands and Tarfex like this.