Discontent with this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarfex Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

Tarfex, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Not even the mods, can't really blame them I mean there arent many but members of the form overall, just get on to beg fot invites and hats it. Ive posted stuff on the form a couple times with no response until now. People just don't help anymore.

2. Formsma KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Formsma, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I dont even understand your English

rphlfjrd, sfomin and Frankrizzo like this.
  3. Frankrizzo Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

Frankrizzo, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Im sorry you can't call people idiots in this forum and get away with it like in xda or have them banned instantly. if you like it there so much why not stay there..

4. Mr. BG Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Mr. BG, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Well, some people think this whole joint is worth the effort and put some in instead of abandoning ship just because we got a splash of water.

I hope you enjoy yours, but this is not about the phone...

Tobikage, Ceasedd, benluca and 4 others like this.
  5. RajaMu Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

RajaMu, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Thanks, this proves that you dont understand what I am trying to communicate then why do you assume and tag my posts... ??? Please stop this nonsense..

Appreciated if you don't extend this further ...!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015

Ceasedd, TheCrazyLex and mwayner like this.
  6. nexus123 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

nexus123, Oct 15, 2015 :
    IMG_20151015_084756.jpg
    love Stalin.

#GULAG OR GTFO

Tobikage, Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and 4 others like this.
  7. mwayner Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

mwayner, Oct 15, 2015 :
    LOL! I've been here all this time and haven't found a single one worthy of being added to that list. I just skip over their offerings.:D

Tobikage, Ceasedd and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  8. Maximus Decimus Meridius Marshmallow Senior Moderator Oct 15, 2015

Tobikage, Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and 2 others like this.
  9. mwayner Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Tobikage, Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and 4 others like this.
  10. xxBrun0xx Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

xxBrun0xx, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I've always agreed to disagree with you about the whole contentguard mess, but I have a ton of respect for you and agree with every other point you made here. Well put.

Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and Dr. Indest like this.
  11. ahighfield KitKat Oct 15, 2015

ahighfield, Oct 15, 2015 :
    The telling Carl quote here was in relation to NFC (but I think it's a broader mindset demonstrated in many Carl comments): "When they calm down and think, they realize that we are right". If it comes, this hubris and tone deaf engagement will be the cause of OP's downfall, and increasingly reflects its move towards an Apple "we are always right and know what you need better than you" mindset that I wanted to escape from... And the problem is, they are a very long way from being anything like Apple, or indeed any of the top 10 global OEMs.

12. TheCrazyLex Recognized developer Recognized Developer Oct 15, 2015

TheCrazyLex, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I didn't call anyone an idiot. Just saying that you and many others are lacking respect (especially to devs that are investing their freetime)

Ceasedd likes this.
  13. ahighfield KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Also, it would have highlighted the massive inadequacy and ineptitude of their "new and improved" support system...

14. csabreu Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

csabreu, Oct 15, 2015 :
    In full agreement with the thoughts of the original poster @indest, this forum is becoming increasingly biased and uninformative. The latter I can endure to a certain extent by filtering what posts to read and disregard, but the former no. The moment I get the feeling that the freedom of opinion and choices are jeopardized because of pure fanboyism, it becomes apparent to me that I'm not welcomed and, more importantly, I shouldn't be here.

rphlfjrd, bestlands and Dr. Indest like this.
  15. Mr. BG Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Mr. BG, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Great addition Charlie...

Ceasedd, RazorCharlie and Linanc7 like this.
  16. jstepa KitKat Oct 15, 2015

jstepa, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I think (I know) that you are an lier

17. jstepa KitKat Oct 15, 2015

jstepa, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Of course, first you said that this is CM's fault, then you said that it was an false positive, then you removed it form NEXT build, but you would not remove the BUILD that contains it, I really don't understand your logic?

rphlfjrd, bestlands and Dr. Indest like this.
  18. ahighfield KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Forum stats stale now (my enthusiasm for this company's antics is definitely fading), but thought those demonstrated some clear trends...

Ceasedd, bestlands and sidlittlefield like this.
  19. jstepa KitKat Oct 15, 2015

jstepa, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Lies and only lies
    Why reply here, go to XDA and stay there?

20. RazorCharlie Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

RazorCharlie, Oct 15, 2015 :
    He has no one to talk to there. Something about them banning anyone who disagrees with the dev's.

Ceasedd, rphlfjrd and jstepa like this.