Discontent with this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Gonzo01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    say more things, so they don't happen, and this place to be again that nice forum, it used to be... maybe you could say few things about OnePlus too..... :rolleyes:

bestlands, rphlfjrd and Tobikage like this.
  2. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Ivanpoocky13 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I feel like these forums need a complete redesign, now all pinned threads have taken over my recent threads page, everything looks like a mess, and yes, the search feature is crap... Hope they can get this sorted, I've been asking for a mobile app since forever, this site has a crappy mobile optimization as well...

3. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Tobikage , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I wish I could [​IMG]
    It seems....They are making it harder for me to defend them everyday[​IMG]

4. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Gonzo01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    check relic's app. I'm using it right now.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  5. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

6. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Gonzo01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I stopped that... when I do it lately, I feel stupid... no much left to defend.. sadly...:(

7. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Ivanpoocky13 likes this.
  8. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

9. benluca
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

benluca , Oct 15, 2015 :
    On point #3: It was once proposed (in these forums) that @DaxNagtegaal should be considered for a complimentary One Plus device, in recognition for his outstanding participation and earnest help (something he, himself would never have asked, by the way).

That sentiment was echoed unanimously by every single member of these forums, yet when One Plus (finally) weighed in ... they not only refused to consider, but tried to make it sound like it was driven by some sort of greed or ego. That, to me, spoke the loudest, as to who One Plus really is.

The contributions of @DaxNagtegaal and earnest help he provided, eclipsed what the entire Support Team of the One Plus Company could muster up (if they had really wished to provide help and support). More people got more help (and faster relief) from him, in these forums, and yet he was eventually relegated to second-class citizen status by (the company) One Plus.

This shameful rebuff, was from Carl Pei himself, and I am quoting: "Our community is way more meaningful than an exchange of benefits. It saddened me to see this thread. We are stepping up our community efforts, and you'll start to get a sense of the vision soon".

Saddened him to see that thread????? Unbelievable! And that response from (the arrogant) Carl ... shows the real problem here, reveals how completely and totally out of touch he (and One Plus at large) is, with the forums, the contributors, the industry and the business itself.

10. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

11. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

12. benluca
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

benluca , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Fat chance.

nyzproof333 and SoniaB like this.
  13. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Gonzo01 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    no problem, buddy, now I can shut down pc and go back to bed. 2am here... :D

edit: check inside the app, if this is the last build. should be 9. it has update button. :)

Ivanpoocky13 likes this.
  14. deaf
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

deaf , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Would be sad to see you leaving. But I truly doubt that this current situation will change soon in the future which is actually very sad.

Regarding the "contest" I am not sure what I should think of. Of course it's a nice idea by trying to help charity but also very arrogant to claim that their 2 is equal or even better than the s6 by Samsung. Samsung offers way more for the price, like a working phone without any bugs

Gonzo01, bestlands, SoniaB and 4 others like this.
  15. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Dr. Indest , Oct 15, 2015 :
    May I be linked to this post please? I missed this post. Thanks in advance.

16. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

17. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Oyathnkso and Dr. Indest like this.
  18. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Linanc7, bestlands, SoniaB and 2 others like this.
  19. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

SimonFullerImagery , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Once the fans turn on you it's game over. Nobody can make sense of these pinned posts and you can't read them without gritting your teeth.

I'll pop in for my updates once in a while but i can't read anymore of this garbage produced by Carl and Cat. Too young and too stupid.

SoniaB, bombadier, Oyathnkso and 2 others like this.
  20. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Dr. Indest , Oct 15, 2015 :
    The sad part is they claim to listen to customers. Yet from my experience, this is not true.

Linanc7, SoniaB, bombadier and 2 others like this.