1. Dougrunge Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

Dougrunge, Oct 16, 2015 :
    You need to confess again:eek:
    I hope @Abby don't watch this post. I say for your own good :p

2. EpicSwirly Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

EpicSwirly, Oct 16, 2015 :
    Father forgive me...:rolleyes:

btw did @Abby disappear?

Pradeep071097, Ceasedd and Dougrunge like this.
  3. Dougrunge Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

OK I will think if I have to.
    And talking about Abby, I think yes, but the experience tell me that you can't trust in the words of a girl :p

Abby and EpicSwirly like this.
  4. EpicSwirly Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

thanks father! [​IMG]

Did we scare her away? :(

remedy and Dougrunge like this.
  5. Dougrunge Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

Hahahahaha. Nop I think she is living the same than the rest of the members. She feel that the forum is not the same that used to be :(.
    Sometimes also think the same

Pradeep071097, Abby, SoniaB and 3 others like this.
  6. EpicSwirly Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

I think the same too... :( Especially today with the mods having serious hard on's for me

remedy, Dougrunge, HR_778 and 8 others like this.
  7. AntMunny KitKat Oct 16, 2015

AntMunny, Oct 16, 2015 :
    I couldn't agree more. The forum search is almost useless

It could be argued that Apple's preorders are never smooth and when I preordered the iPhone4 and the iPhone5 (I think they were both 3 in the morning here on the east coast), the Apple store website crashed...I believe both times, I was only able to put an iPhone in the shopping cart through the Apple Store app and finally pay for it over an hour later...

bestlands, rphlfjrd and #HYPEorGTFO like this.
  8. Gaurav Rohilla Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla, Oct 16, 2015 :
    don't you feel alone! i too have a very bad grammar + some limited words in my vocabulary. whenever i post something ,there's a ton of hard work before. and whatever I've achieved till now,credits goes to this community(70%) + 30% to my school. and i feel keeping myself online, i'm actually learning a lot of new things + a ton of global interaction with all you awesome guys. so, keeping my "english" improvements into consideration, i'm proud to be a oneplus fanboy!

P.S : i'm overwhelmed.

9. Dr. Indest Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

Dr. Indest, Oct 16, 2015 :
    Comparing apple's fan base to OP's fan base is an insult to Apple. I am sure Apple has a larger server load.

remedy, sfomin, bestlands and 4 others like this.
  10. Dougrunge Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

The Lord said, Acts 26:18
    They need to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ :D

11. EpicSwirly Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

preach it sister

12. Ceasedd Marshmallow Oct 16, 2015

Ceasedd, Oct 16, 2015 :
    :cool:;)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015

13. nobelium76 KitKat Oct 16, 2015

nobelium76, Oct 16, 2015 :
    With a good ol' passage from the holy book and indest' new avatar, I just cant resist..

Dougrunge likes this.
  14. headphones1 Jelly Bean Oct 16, 2015

headphones1, Oct 16, 2015 :
    First, well said, second, there were a lot of people that left here in the wake of the 2 for many reasons. A lot of them were really nice, had quick responses to questions, and formed a nice backbone to the community. I decided to spend less time on here as well, and when I come back, there is usually some spam or flame wars about ROMs with contentguard (yes I run exodus for now, open to suggestions), and overused hype. I don't know what happened to the nice help people got, but the few here who want to stand out and be heard are being smothered.

gusuraman, Ceasedd and bestlands like this.
  15. MrFingerIII Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

MrFingerIII, Oct 16, 2015 :
    He quit coming to the forum because he felt he was working harder than the damn Company that produced the Phone

I think it's safe to say 2015-2016 Oneplus will be that of midrange devices because of their mediocre ways of doing Business and how the Relationship of Consumer has meant nothing to this company of Blinded Socialites

Pradeep071097, bestlands and mwayner like this.
  16. rphlfjrd Lollipop Oct 16, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO, Tobikage and Ceasedd like this.
  17. Adam Krisko KitKat Community Expert Oct 16, 2015

Adam Krisko, Oct 16, 2015 :
    Okay. I'm closing this thread. This has degraded far past being helpful. I'm working with a few people to address issues that have been voiced. If you have any more questions please feel free to PM me.