Discontent with this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Community Expert Recognized Developer Oct 15, 2015

Naman Bhalla , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Awww Yushhhhhhhhh !!!! You always reply to my PMs ..... :oops: And at the moment too we are on PM :rolleyes:

bestlands, Tobikage and Ceasedd like this.
  2. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    It won't happen now that you said it. :rolleyes:

Tobikage and Ceasedd like this.
  3. Mike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

Mike , Oct 15, 2015 :
    4. Clearly the problem is that we don't have enough important info going out to fill the top 5 spots all the time. Problem is that we can't make it modular right now and I personally think 5 is a reasonable number of threads, as in, it's likely that we'll at some point have 5 threads of important info at a given time. This is a temporary solution however.

6. Maybe, but I don't know who would make this guide or police developers. It's just not feasible from a resource perspective, and if it were 100% required to police everything we'd have to close the Development forums. I don't think anyone wants that.

X. re: interacting - yeah, I should get more people from different parts of the company to spend time on the forums. I probably don't have to tell you why they don't - time constraints. This company, this team is still way too small.

Jevoly, benluca, TeamValor91 and 4 others like this.
  4. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Community Expert Recognized Developer Oct 15, 2015

Naman Bhalla , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Actually Yeah.... Apart from being sad with where community is going, like @bestlands said, Dax is now busy with his schools and college like our Shirley :oops: So that is the main reason of him not being active...

Ohh.. I forgot I have to study.. Else I am gonna fail this year for sure.... :D

5. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

6. Mike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

Mike , Oct 15, 2015 :
    He's right, @Cat H used to be cool but these days she's just werkin too hard.

7. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Unfortunately, you are not alone. :D

8. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Ceasedd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Hello Namam,thanks for the update.

Naman Bhalla, Tobikage and SoniaB like this.
  9. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Tobikage , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I'm definitely not saying that you (personally) are doing a bad job or anything. Definitely NOT !! and we know YOU care about the community more than anyone else.

Sure....I'll definitely PM you by the end of the weekend.

PS : Darth Vader is still my favorite character in the entire series [​IMG]

10. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 15, 2015

SoniaB , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Not sure what you mean A [​IMG]
    If you mean my avatar, its been a recent change. [​IMG]
    Not sure what positive light cupcakes could give to the forum [​IMG]

11. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

bestlands , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Yep thats why @BrettPlusOne bought a samsung, cant say more than that

12. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Go and study.

Nobody's gonna ask you the proper way to clean flash a ROM or how to unbrick the OP2 in the exam. [​IMG]

13. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Maybe he wanted to trade it for a OP2 in the end after all !! [​IMG]

14. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I don't doubt that.

An s6 or note for op2!?! C'mon man
    If they put in the same effort to sell consistent products on a consistent timeline.... I.e. ready on launch, or don't launch until ready. These "gimmicks" would not be necessary

15. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Maybe she doesn't like looking at the repetitive crap in the 'Recents" page either. [​IMG]

sfomin, bestlands, Ceasedd and 2 others like this.
  16. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Dr. Indest , Oct 15, 2015 :
    The community should police. But when multiple member raise a concern, OP should step in and either ask the dev(s) to correct the issue or close the thread. Again, we are not talking about one user. If multiple users feel a certain way, of high posting status (to ensure they are not fake/duplicate accounts, then OnePlus should try to mediate the concerns. How hard is it to ask devs to add honest disclaimers? When devs publish something and claim to protect against malware, however, protects against 0% of malware and uninstalls/deletes 100% safe files, then it is deception. If the community makes you aware of this, have the thread edited with a proper disclaimer. If the Original Poster removed the disclaimer, close the thread.

Dotty1888, jstepa, Tarfex and 5 others like this.
  17. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Yea work is needed she needs to be fed, Yea she no longer replies to my PM and we dont really talk no more, I loved it back when she joined the forums, also been asking this for a while, come to LA, I would gladly meet you here somewhere and their should be a fan gathering

18. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

sidlittlefield , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Somebody should suggest that he get some recognition from OnePlus. But I bet Carl would lose his sh*t, if anyone suggested something so sensible.

19. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Yep I meant that
    Ask the teacher she will put it on the test
    NO he didn't, doesn't like this years upgrade but their is also more then that

Tobikage likes this.
  20. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

Spot on

Tobikage likes this.