Discontent with this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Tobikage , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I know @Naman Bhalla has flashed another ROM on his teachers phone.

Let's hope he / she is happy wih it :pP

Maybe I should have put a ':rolleyes:' instead of a ':eek:' to make it more clearer :p

There !! :p

rphlfjrd, Ceasedd and Naman Bhalla like this.
  2. bombadier
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

SoniaB, rphlfjrd and Tobikage like this.
  3. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

el_draco , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I know this forum is degrading every day. And no one's here to look after that. And we all know the administrative team of oneplus is not helpful at all, in fact a bunch of immature overconfident guys, they are. We don't expect help from them at all. But we expect help from people like you. I've seen you helping a lot of people with your expertise. And we need that. We need you. Don't just leave because this forum is no longer what it used to be. It'll get only worse after people like you start leaving too.
    I know that maybe oneplus or the admins or the moderators don't care about guys like you leaving, but there are people who do.

4. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Let's just say.... @indest has a loooooooooooooot of patience ;)

Imagine the time when I used to help people out...along with ZERO sarcasm....crazy right ?? :p

5. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Community Expert Recognized Developer Oct 15, 2015

Naman Bhalla , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Yeah.. Lol.. Yush. I had flashed CM Nightlies on my totally noob Sir's Yureka... Taught him to update via CyanDelta.. Last time I went to him, he didn't have that phone... And I got less marks in the latest exam of him I gave.

6. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Dr. Indest , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Thanks for the kind words :).

7. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Ceasedd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Well,most if the questions here were already answered..... Laters y'all..

rphlfjrd and Tobikage like this.
  8. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

Ewww Yureka :rolleyes:

Go and study already.. :p

Naman Bhalla and Ceasedd like this.
  9. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

SoniaB, Ceasedd, pipecpa and 2 others like this.
  10. AntMunny
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

AntMunny , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I still laugh at the contest winnders FAWNING over the OP2 in both the preview vids and the official OP2 launch vid..

11. bestlands
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

bestlands , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Im going to bed people and you should too invest its morning for you

12. pipecpa
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

pipecpa , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Do you think I missed much?

13. Cat H
    Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

Cat H , Oct 15, 2015 :
    :( Of course we care about the community! Maybe there's just too much of a disconnect online, but that's why we prefer to do meetups. For the OP2 launch, I was lucky enough to go to Berlin and meet a lot of the German fans and it was just awesome. Christian, Oliver, Ali and I still keep in touch nearly every day since the VR launch. Close-knit communities like this are hard to find. It's difficult to respond and be reactive to everything when the forums are as active as this, but I do try (and the rest of the team, too). There's always room for improvement, though. Never Settle and all that. :)

14. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Oct 15, 2015 :
    That feel when you open a link to this forum and you have 400 unread notifications that will remain unread because you don't give a shit anymore.

Thanks for the mention in your post :)

15. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

el_draco , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Lol.. I was just reading the thread where people asked Carl to give Dax a phone.. That was before I joined.. Anyways, I'm surprised to see the way Carl replied to them. That guy never had my respect but today after reading that, I've a whole new impression about that guy. Seriously. He's the biggest dbag I've ever seen in this industry. He doesn't realize that whatever he is today, he is because of this community. The day this community leaves his side, he'll be ruined. And as far as I can see, that day is coming soon.

16. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 15, 2015

I like the OP2 too !! It's still good. But can't compare it with the EPIC OPO even though the OP2 is better than the OPO in quite a few ways.

17. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I know you tl;Dr the whole thing and just clicked like ;)

I don't blame you

18. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Oct 15, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO , Oct 15, 2015 :
    With that attitude/carl in charge it won't last long anyway.

Then he'll be begging for a Samsung internship

19. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

rphlfjrd , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Please go to Mars. :( I mean Hawaii.

20. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

Dr. Indest , Oct 15, 2015 :
    I can imagine. Frankly, I wake up and look at my notifications. I am then selective of which ones I click. But I still have not lost all hope like you.