2. ParthPandey
    Eclair May 1, 2019

F_Arjav_Patel_AgIe likes this.
  3. F_Arjav_Patel_AgIe
    Cupcake May 1, 2019

4. Prattech
    Honeycomb May 1, 2019

Prattech , May 1, 2019 :
    1. Invite system was not to keep price down but bcz they did not know how many device they will sell at that time since very few knew about OP. They did not wanted to make more than they could sell.

2. qhd screen/ip68 increase process and put them in samsung price category. They were afraid they could not compete with them earlier but now OP is a known brand.

3. If you think they do not need celebs to advertise or not if celebs does not need to spend millions on advertising you do not know a thing about business models. If they keep producing budget phones and attracting techy people their revenue will be stagnant. And to increase revenue they have to attract new people (in this case iphone/samsung users). Oneplus is a business company not a consumer charity for budget phones XD.

5. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 1, 2019

JAGADISH BHATTA , May 1, 2019 :
    Samsung is changing they gave a camera improvement update yesterday for S9/S9 plus and all latest devices have headphone jack read somewhere they already reduced S10 pricing

6. Sunder_Delu_Bishnoi
    Cupcake May 1, 2019

7. JAGADISH BHATTA

JAGADISH BHATTA , May 1, 2019 :
    What if some other brand releases a better phone in 30-40k price range, do you think oneplus stand a chance then? This is the exact same attitude which led to poor sales of Apple devices. In today's market there is no lack of competition already mi9 is way cheaper than OP7 if only Xiaomi release it in India no one will even care about Oneplus anymore.

8. Prattech
    Honeycomb May 1, 2019

Prattech , May 1, 2019 :
    They are releasing normal OP7 variant for that. Cheaper one. I am not defending OP here. If someone has better device people buy it. But I think OP bets it on OOS. Many of my friends just bought OP because of that instead of pocophone. OP7 pro is never a competitor of mi9 and they know that. They are competing with s10 with that. I would say mi9 vs OP7 would be better comparision.

9. karthik oneplus

karthik oneplus , May 1, 2019 :
    I have been following oneplus ever since it's inception and I know what they said then and what they are doing now.
    First of all oneplus makes beta just to get their phone tested for free by users. They save millions on that. Also last year oneplus ceo said please not to compare with other manufacturers since their budget is high. And all of a sudden this year (still not sure with price) they want to equal Samsung as per rumors . Why does Samsung delay their updates. Not because they can't afford but they want bug free update.
    Invite system you think based on how many people ordered they manufacture. that's not the case. In sales there is something called as word of mouth which indirectly they made it in the form of invite. Since the phone offered a lot for the price it became popular just like how poco f1 which eventually will increase the price in the future. I still use oneplus 3t and I moved from Samsung only for reason that their updates were slow with laggy touch wiz. But now things have changed with Samsung and they realised the mistake.
    Oneplus has already became popular including united states and there is no need of crazy advertising. All these would lead to nothing but increased price and unfortunately people will not accept oneplus to be on par with Samsung and Apple any day.

10. karthik oneplus

karthik oneplus , May 1, 2019 :
    Yes Samsung has improved ever since s7. Now with one ui they have moved forward. Price of oneplus is crucial because they have already dropped 100 usd in my place for s10 plus.

11. Z1556132648051
    Cupcake May 1, 2019

12. Aref786
    Cupcake May 1, 2019

csrcsr07 likes this.
  13. MKT_IRFAN3735

csrcsr07 likes this.
  14. F1533924203370
    Cupcake May 2, 2019

15. V1556781406479
    Cupcake May 2, 2019

16. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert May 2, 2019

Cheetosdust , May 2, 2019 :
    That will not be good PR for OnePlus :D

17. Jacob_DK
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2019

Jacob_DK , May 2, 2019 :
    I had honestly hoped to get the 10x zoom feature of the new OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Edition. Oh well, maybe for 7T ...

18. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 2, 2019

Dunnow , May 2, 2019 :
    Just give one lab unit to @malidan, he's always been a strong defender of proper screen tech, and now I wonder if this could change his stance on OnePlus Products.

Has been a long-awaited upgrade the screen. Between the jelly and the weird things that happen to black colors when scrolling, I hope this takes on onto other areas, as @otto2 says, there's no logic on having a better screen if it's not to be reflected too on better multimedia, particularly, camera output.

malidan and otto2 like this.
  19. Rishabhce
    Cupcake May 2, 2019

20. edy90s
    Honeycomb May 2, 2019

edy90s , May 2, 2019 :
    Never, they are not capable to do something better. Op6 was last device for me. We don`t recive any camera fixes after 4 ota`s. They dont care. They get 500.000.000 $ only selling op6. they should change all developers team and the managers. Mantain 3 devices and get ota(1 time in 2 months) with security patch from the past month its .....patethic.

JAGADISH BHATTA likes this.