May 8, 2019

2. Jeanphilippe Aubouer
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

3. Jeanphilippe Aubouer
    Cupcake May 8, 2019

4. MilanMoradia
    Froyo May 8, 2019

MilanMoradia , May 8, 2019 :
    ive bought oneplus 6 by hoping for best budget device with high end specs. but ill be wrong after op7 pro launch. coz if it starts woth 50k. we have premium brands with sd855 with 4k super amoled display n better look and better camera. hope for something out of cage from oneplus. dont make similar devices like vivo n oppo. be the one like before even you guys cousins of each other. [e]1f61c[/e]

5. rameshshreyas
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 8, 2019

rameshshreyas , May 8, 2019 :
    I genuinely feel OnePlus is desperate to get some validity to its phones, like if I can get any third party certification (for cheap), i'll get it done. Trying to evade from the IP Rating fiasco (?) I guess.
    HDR10+ certification requires the manufacturer to pay $10,000 as annual fee and no royalty on any unit.

6. Y1557358160764
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

7. mhdmt786
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

8. bilal_h19
    Eclair May 9, 2019

9. tekknikal
    Eclair May 9, 2019

tekknikal , May 9, 2019 :
    Hi, I registered here solely because this post couldn't be a worse take on HDR. About 16 months ago this might have been true (and maybe you dug up an old thread on Reddit or something and just bought in to it, because this used to be the case), but there is TONS of HDR content available now. Really started going strong about Feb-April of 2018.

Not only is mostly anything that Netflix puts out in HDR now, but Amazon has also joined the party awhile ago and a ton of their content is in HDR.

Further, SO many movies have been made in HDR over the past 12 months. I don't have an exact count, but let's just say I've picked up everything that has been released in HDR 4k that is 7.0 or higher on IMDB and I've already filled an 8TB drive and moved on to a second 8TB drive.

As for the impact of HDR, there's no other way for me to say this... It's a bigger impact than 4k, HANDS DOWN. I would take 1080p HDR over 4k SDR in a heartbeat. 4k is nice, but you generally have to be standing within several feet to truly notice the difference. HDR is a completely different story, however. You can notice it from a comfortable viewing position, and once you get used to it, anything else just looks remarkably dull.

HDR is the farthest thing from marketing fluff that we have seen in over a decade of TV enhancements. Now, whether it really is necessary on a phone (especially HDR10+ vs standard HDR10) is another argument, and you'd have a better position there, but to suggest it is worthless crap on a TV is one of the most ill informed opinions I've seen all year.

coupefan likes this.
  10. Pradumna Saraf
    Eclair May 9, 2019

11. Shaharyar_Salim
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

Shaharyar_Salim , May 9, 2019 :
    Can I exchange my OnePlus 6T with new OnePlus 7. If it's available then what will be the exchange price in India ?

12. vaddarajpoot
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

13. JayAshokbhaiPatel
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

14. JayAshokbhaiPatel
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

15. Shivang Joshi
    Lollipop May 9, 2019

Shivang Joshi , May 9, 2019 :
    Maaybee. Depends on the angle :p :p

G_plusone likes this.
  16. G_plusone
    Nougat May 9, 2019

G_plusone , May 9, 2019 :
    Could you name any 4k display smartphone with SD 855 now starting with 50k :rolleyes:
    What video are you trying to upload??

17. G_plusone
    Nougat May 9, 2019

G_plusone , May 9, 2019 :
    It all depends on the angle :p

Shivang Joshi likes this.
  18. Trista W.
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

19. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator May 9, 2019

Cheetosdust , May 9, 2019 :
    You can ask @dsmonteiro to send you a video showing the device in action.

Rumor has it he traveled to Italy and Germany to shoot some nice photos with the OnePlus 7 Pro. :p

20. csrcsr07
    Marshmallow May 9, 2019