[Display] Hello everyone we can discuss any Screen Brightness related issues on this thread.

1. AthulMA18
    Froyo Sep 2, 2020

AthulMA18 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2020 :
    I am going for replacement

2. naveen_kumar_n
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

3. deepcon
    Donut Sep 2, 2020

4. vishal911
    Eclair Sep 2, 2020

vishal911 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    If you want them to listen then everyone should create their separate posts regarding this issue. This single thread is created to protect the reputation of the nord and the company by hiding all the problems related to the display in one single thread

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020

28022005 and dalmia007 like this.
  5. L1598682549989
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

L1598682549989 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2020 :
    I can see some purple shades on my screen when I am using my mobile in dark place or dark room I bought this mobile only a week ago I am facing more issues with brightness, calls, I am really more unsatisfied after getting this phone.

28022005 likes this.

6. G_Kunal_Patel_hwmu likes this.
  7. abdullahalamin
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

abdullahalamin , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2020 :
    I am also having the same issue on YouTube video along with purple tint issue and network issue. I had talked to Amazon representative for replacement and they'll send a technician to verify the issues. It has ruined YouTube video watching experience. I'm totally disappointed with this overhyped OP Nord. This is my first OnePlus phone and will never buy any OnePlus phone in future.

8. Aman Galav
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

9. Johntaner
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

Johntaner , Sep 2, 2020 :
    L'écran est très décevant c'est clair. J'ai contacté le SAV et ils m'ont proposé un remplacement. J'espère que celui que je vais recevoir n'aura pas ces probleme. C'était mon premier oneplus et pour l'instant je suis déçu. Mon ancien Xiaomi mi 9t était meilleur. Si j'ai encore le même problème sur le nouveau je ne rachèterai plus de oneplus.

10. vishal911
    Eclair Sep 2, 2020

vishal911 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    👆

11. TheMisterff1
    Froyo Sep 2, 2020

TheMisterff1 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    Green tint is worse for me with 10.5.6 and it now also shows a black bar. I didn't have that before!

12. imadarshpathakk , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2020 :
    I tried to contact to OP care. They are ignoring me not reply my mails my Live chats also no one is picking up the care call.
    OP promises to provide 15days of replacement guaranteed. If product has hardware problem.

I have lots of proofs I contacted one plus to replace but they didn't help me.

there is no service center near me As I live in Nagpur Maharashtra India .

I think I wasted my 30k on this shit product.

hardyguns likes this.
  13. imadarshpathakk , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    I am filing Police Complaint on OnePlus.There products are cheap China made. I need replacement any how I contacted care but they didn't responded me. I have all the proofs that I tried to call within 15days of purchased .

14. Georgy28
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2020

15. donpablos likes this.
  16. donpablos
    Eclair Sep 3, 2020

donpablos , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 3, 2020 :
    I have noticed this also. Have come from OnePlus 6T McLaren and OnePlus 7 and I feel colours were much more vibrant on both devices.

Colour temperature doesn't look quite right either. Hopefully this is tweaked with software update. This display feels like a downgrade aside from the 90hz refresh rate.

17. vishal911
    Eclair Sep 3, 2020

vishal911 , Sep 3, 2020 :
    Please read 👆

18. sakhilnair
    Donut Sep 4, 2020

sakhilnair , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 4, 2020 :
    I purchased Oneplus Nord on 29th of August and I am facing the infamous tint issue from then.

I compared it with both 60Hz and 90Hz Amoled displays of Realme and Super Amoled display of Samsung. But this issue is only seen in Oneplus device. So it's not an usual thing found in Amoled screens. It is noticeable that, even the half priced cheaper Samsung phone doesn't have such issue.

Hereby I am attaching the photo of that in both night mode on and off. In that photo I am holding the brightness level from where it is visible. Lower the brightness or turning the night mode on, the pink colour becomes more deeper. I changed screen calibration, refresh rate and vibrant colour effect. But this issue remians there. I am worrying of this as a hardware problem.

View attachment 1423855

1599188191154.jpg

19. OnePlus_Heard_U
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2020

OnePlus_Heard_U , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 4, 2020 :
    Please try to order new one in next sale and return this old one 😇😎