Display Display is shaking horribly while playing games.

1. U1590200890540
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

U1590200890540 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Hello all,
    Last year in sep i bought a oneplus 8 6gb variant. I bought this phone only for the purpose of playing games. When i came back to home during lockdown, all shops and service centre were closed or somehow you can’t travel inter city because of the covid guidelines. After all this, finally in june 2021, the service centre (oneplus authorised service centre at patna) checked my phone when I visited there and then they replaced the display but after that the issue does not resolved even after they downgraded the device software and same thing happens with the current/latest OS. After that, the service centre suggested me to visit the exclusive service centre anywhere in india. Now I came to Hyderabad service centre which is at Banjara Hills has also replaced the display along with the motherboard. Again the issue doesn't resolve anymore. They gave me another (oneplus 8) to check if the device working fine or not and I showed them the exact same issue with that device. Then they game me another device (Oneplus 8 Pro) to check if the issue remains the same or not, the oneplus 8 pro had no issue at all.
    Request to all the viewers/readers, If you own a oneplus 8 device (indian manufactured only) do you guys noticed screen shaking problem while playing games like CoC or BGMI or anay other games, or try to drag the icons on the home screen and watch carefully you guys will notice how the icons shaking quickly.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021

2. hbk1402
    KitKat Sep 24, 2021

rHITkM. likes this.
  3. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2021

rHITkM. , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Is it the Hardware "Display" or The Content inside the display that was the problem? Because Title of yhe thread and ending suggest two different possibilities of the issue .

4. puccellino
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2021

puccellino , Oct 3, 2021 :

You need to tell users what to do to replicate the problem, the settings and the apps you used.

I also suggest you provide feedback to OnePlus directly.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Good luck

Artemus and Praty_28 like this.
  5. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 3, 2021

G_plusone , Oct 3, 2021 :
    Strong haptic feedback or maybe the display glue melted from the heat of long gaming sessions?
    or hardware defect?

6. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2021

rHITkM. , Oct 3, 2021 :
    Even on new unit:as he mentioned

7. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 3, 2021

G_plusone , Oct 3, 2021 :
    The replacements provided might not be new

rHITkM. likes this.
  8. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2021

rHITkM. , Oct 3, 2021 :
    Might be. And he hasn't confirmed any of what I asked 🤷 .

G_plusone likes this.