Display of OnePlus 8 Pro via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Miren Patrl
    Donut Nov 23, 2020

Miren Patrl , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 23, 2020 :
    Totally disappointed with the display of OnePlus 8 Pro. I bought OnePlus 8 Pro keeping in mind that it might be having one of the best display in the market,but I think that I was wrong it's the worst display I have every used. Because I am not able to watch a single movie or video on my phone during night because my auto brightness on. So even though I am having a phone worth 60000 I have to watch movies and videos on old phone and actually it's far more better than OnePlus 8 Pro for watching movies, even it's was arround of RS. 20000 at that time. Very disappointed with the user experience of OnePlus 8 Pro,I am so mad at myself because I bought OnePlus 8 Pro instead of using some else brand phone.
    Display mate shouldn't have given this display A+ certificate, because it doesn't even deserve to be certified.so many people have complained about this problem but no steps are being taken ( it's almost 6-7 months since the phone was launched) and still you haven't fixed this problem and you are telling us that this problem will be fixed in next update but it's same all the time. Is this problem in your priority list? And if yes then when are you going to fix this problem and no then tell us so that we can sell this phone and start moving to different brands because then look after their customers.
    I was told that this problem will be solved in next update but still facing the same problem and as a customer I should have rights to know that is this problem going to be solved in very next update or not? And if no then please inform us about the same so that we can finally know that we are stuck with this unfixable phone which is worth ₹ 60000.

So please this is a request from all the OnePlus users who are facing black crush or green tint,that you update us all with this problem and if it's not going to be fixed then let us know about the same.

First OnePlus phone but having the worst experience using it.......... True review.

H1595424620600, roy141 and rkj347 like this.
  2. Z1602367196201 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 24, 2020 :
    Hi there as a fellow OnePlus 8 Pro user I understand your anger. When I first experienced this issue with stock video player I was quite shocked that a phone this price didn't have gestures on the video player(to adjust brightness and volume etc.) I'm using VLC player to watch movies on my phone. Also my gallery app is pretty slow and I'm using Google's Gallery app for that. I don't know why they don't add these small changes but maybe they will add in time. Because this company was making only price cutter products. I think that's why they forget to add some premium features in the software side ^^ Hope this solves your problem.

3. R1542295748019
    Eclair Nov 24, 2020

R1542295748019 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 24, 2020 :
    Hey buddy, he mentioned about the display issues that have gone untreated since the launch of the device. Not about features.

Z1602367196201 likes this.