Display screen is coming out via OnePlus Nord

1. Manmeet.jain
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2021

Manmeet.jain , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 27, 2021 :
    My display screen is popping out without any damages. They whole screen is working fine but it has come out of the phone body. I also saw similar post online. It is perhaps manufacturing defect. How can I get this fixed and what are the charges.?

2. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2021

rHITkM. , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Please visit nearest Oneplus Authorised Service Center, the address to which is available on OnePlus website.
    Only they can tell how much is it going to cost.

Gor. likes this.
  3. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Gor. , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Hey there,

It costs ₹7,800 for a screen replacement. However, not sure if yours will be replaced or glued back. You can contact support to clarify on that.

More details on spare parts prices can be found below:

rHITkM. likes this.
  4. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2021

rHITkM. , Nov 28, 2021 :
    I think whole screen replacement isn't necessary in this case the problem is adhesive so it can be cheaper to fix.
    As I have seen few complaints regarding this issue it looks like the glue isn't strong.
    What do you say?

Gor. likes this.
  5. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Gor. , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Yeah, looks like the glue could be a factor in such cases. I also suspect a complete screen replacement isn't necessary but again, the service personnels are in a better position to judge whether the original screen is in a good condition to be glued back or something else depending on what they see with this case :).

rHITkM. likes this.
  6. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2021

rHITkM. , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Yes, you are right. They know better.

Gor. likes this.
  7. Manmeet.jain
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2021

Manmeet.jain , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Yes. It should be such but after reading various post online I thought to bring it to notice as it seems to be a manufacturing defect and they should use better glue.

rHITkM. likes this.
  8. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Nov 29, 2021

rHITkM. , Nov 29, 2021 :
    Yes you are right.