Display tint issue is not fixed through different ota update via OnePlus Nord

1. Jiwanta
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2021

Jiwanta , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 21, 2021 :
    Oneplus should check the overall quality of phone before launching into the market. Very disappointed by the nord display quality. Your answers to 9to5 google this is the characters of amoled and it will not affect the quality is wrong. It hinders the quality of display ,everytime i look at it and i thought i should spend that money in other things then this shit op nord. After 6months of release it hasn't fixed any issue regarding display. You are brand without any quality.

roguewave likes this.
  2. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

3. roguewave
    Froyo Jan 29, 2021

roguewave , Jan 29, 2021 :
    I have the same problem. They say that will fix it in OTA, but in the last reply they say that is a hardware problem. Oneplus Replaced my display but this new display have the same problem.
    it is obvious that they have poor quality displays

4. L1573970468349
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2021

L1573970468349 , Feb 9, 2021 :
    I just refunded my OP7Pro because of tinting and white/grey uniformity issue. They really need to improve their calibration and QC before putting the screens in their phones. Trying to fix through software seems like a lot of work because each screens have different calibration so fixing one screen might worsen other screens. Better improve calibration and QC so they don't need try to fix it through software as much. Now I don't know what phone to buy. I guess I'll stick to my redmi note 4x till it dies. Ridiculous spending more than 500$ for crappy screen. Not to mention people who spent more for 8Pro, rip em wallets. Good job oneplus, your fan are mostly tech enthusiast so they Never Settle ya know. We might just jump to the next good phone that might not be oneplus. I'm really skeptical about the OP9Pro, wondering if it gonna have cheap a*s sh*t screens too while being overpriced.