Display Tint issue or Software Layer Color Correction? via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. ameertemurkhan
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

ameertemurkhan , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I believe and I am sure that the Display tint issue that OnePlus 8 owners are having (including me) is a software's Layer Color issue because if it was a display issue then I don't think that if a screenshot was taken and the same issue would show there even on different phones (when the screenshot is sent to a different phone). I tried sending the screenshot to my iPhone and it was the same there. this is a deep system issue that OnePlus needs to fix for every layer that comes up with when you work around the OS.
    it has something to do with the brightness too but that OnePlus needs to fix because I switched from an iPhone 11 Pro Max to this OnePlus 8 Pro but now I am regretting the switch.

2. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

ankitmaity , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I've observed this using the Vibrant colour mode. When using Natural (P3), the screen doesn't flicker and looks well-calibrated. Seems like the calibration algorithm of Vibrant is just making everything worse.

ameertemurkhan likes this.
  3. ameertemurkhan
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

4. A1593431671968 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    I did a big mistake by switching from Redmi note 5 pro to OnePlus 8 pro becouse of display issue.
    Customer support is also 0. I am not going to buy any product from OnePlus ever again.