[Submitted] Display

1. Libin Raveendran
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

Libin Raveendran , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Title Display
    Device OnePlus7T Software Version O2 Stable 200327
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hello Team, Smartphones are at the edge of performance and design saturation until the new arena of viewing and design experience put a point in its initiative for new life of viewing experience. (eg. hologram) I hope to see the performance to touch at extreme saturation soon where no .ore ram and increased clock frequency affect the normal usage and some extent handling of high end extreme usgae touch to an end. Now, Only thing we see now is display the future endeavours of smartphone industry. The cut point seen here. Not matured. I hope to see 4K display come in handy for for whole new life of eye experience. I look to see in 2 Yrs of time. Rich Colts blow the minds of human eats I raise hand for it. Innovation Starts ! Future Begins. Thank you
    Any other comments
    Hello Team,

Smartphones are at the edge of performance and design saturation until the new arena of viewing and design experience put a point in its initiative for new life of viewing experience. (eg. hologram)

I hope to see the performance to touch at extreme saturation soon where no .ore ram and increased clock frequency affect the normal usage and some extent handling of high end extreme usgae touch to an end.

Now, Only thing we see now is display the future endeavours of smartphone industry.

The cut point seen here.

Not matured.

I hope to see 4K display come in handy for for whole new life of eye experience. I look to see in 2 Yrs of time. Rich Colts blow the minds of human eats

I raise hand for it.

Innovation Starts !

Future Begins.

Thank you