Dissapointing OnePlus Support Experience #WWYDFT2

1. jizang
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2015

jizang , Aug 15, 2015 :

next time remember that you have 14 days to return it...NO QUESTIONS asked ...

2. akincansenol
    Froyo Aug 15, 2015

akincansenol , Aug 15, 2015 :
    Thank you @Lynn T. for considering my case.

We are very excited to hear about the result soon.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015

3. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Aug 17, 2015

Adam Krisko , Aug 17, 2015 :
    I've contacted CS about this, I'll see if we can get this escalated.

jeannotmer and Plenkske like this.
  4. RobCrilly
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2015

RobCrilly , Aug 30, 2015 :
    I am now having a similar problem. My phone has had touchscreen issues for months. At first I waited as OnePlus said an update was coming which would take care of the problem. However, although it solved some problems it left a deadzone on the right hand side of the screen. After going through the support service - and trying and failing to install Oxygen - I returned the phone. Now, they have sent me their standard email:

Hi Rob,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

All returned items will be inspected first before replacement device is being released to ship. The returned items have been received in our warehouse, and are now undergoing the procedures.

After the first stage inspection, unfortunately we found that your device is also a case of tamper sticker removed. But it is not our final conclusion and we are proceeding with the further inspection on your device. Please be patient for a few days. I will keep updating once I get any further information.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
    Jelly

Which as well as using a pseudonym and poor English, it suggests the tamper sticker has been removed. Even though I have never opened the phone case. Really rather unimpressed.