Diztronic Blue Case Pics and Mini Review

1. monkeyking
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

monkeyking , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Well since we already have black and red, I will add the blue to complete the trio. I have a couple of pics of the blue, also comparing to the size of a Casemate Tough case on an LG Optimus G Pro. As far as the quality of the case, it definitely feel very good in the hand. All my slots are line up perfectly. The buttons are a bit stiff but nothing some breaking-in couldn't fix. Overall, the blue color definitely looks sharp, more like a dark royal blue almost navy-like. I would recommend this without hesitation. Also on a side note, the case has no issue covering my Godosmith Glass of the Titan tempered glass.

Here are the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

aris, Nettos, fareezakmal and 5 others like this.
  2. robodiablo
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

robodiablo , Aug 7, 2014 :
    The blue looks nice, I'm waiting for purple though. (and the actual device itself, I guess)

3. SteveD
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

SteveD , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Got mine today. It's great. I love the little extra heft it gives it (30 grams).

trisha ramlogan likes this.
  4. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

mahvi , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Lol If only my Godosmith screen protector wasn't damaged. The lighting is a bit poor in the room and also looks like the shadows are making the case look even darker. If you can take some during the day time, that would be great. :)

5. benbeck08
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

benbeck08 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Blue looks pretty darn good. IMO, here is how I rank the colors: Red, Blue, Black

6. swiftb12305
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

7. monkeyking
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

8. SteveD
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

SteveD , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I hovered between the blue and black for a good 5 minutes. Ended up with the blue since my last case was the generic diztronic black case. The flat finish it has would look pretty sexy in a black/dark gray.

swiftb12305 and benbeck08 like this.
  9. kapythegreat
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 31, 2014