Diztronic TPU Case - First Impressions

1. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hey guys, I've just received the Diztronic Thermoplastic Polyurethane Protective Case for the OnePlus One and I wanted to share my thoughts with you all.

I paid $9.99 on Amazon and there are 2 other colors to choose from.

Unfortunately, my OPO hasn't arrived yet because USPS messed up my delivery (I've called their customer support and they don't know where my package is) :D So I haven't been able to try the actual case with the OnePlus.

Moving on; I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of the product I received. The edges are super smooth and well cut out. There are no apparent physical imperfections either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading guys!

EDIT: The case has like a 3mm lip to protect the screen in case you want to place it face down on a table or if you drop it in that angle.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

aris, One PlusOne20, Nettos and 3 others like this.
  2. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

3. imablackhat
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

4. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Me too, trust me.. As soon as I get the phone I'll be able to share with you guys..

5. Sidhar
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

6. Klown80
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Klown80 , Aug 7, 2014 :

I received my blue Diztronic case in the mail today. It fits on my One Plus quite nice, for normally being an otterbox man, I must say I have no real complaints overall. It is indeed a pretty nice case for the price. I however ordered directly from Diztronic's site, I got it in 2 days too so super fast shipping in my case (no pun intended) Ordered Sunday, shipped Monday morning and got it today.

7. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Amazon shipped the case extremely fast in my case. I ordered on Monday at around 8pm and I received it today at 4.

8. xraysean
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

xraysean , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I got my blue one today as well. Looks super nice (sorry no pictures). Love the blue color.

My one con is that it is slightly less grippy than the sandstone black cover. I'll miss that. Otherwise, it fits great. It looks great. The branding on the side is very nicely done. Buttons and everything work well with the case on.

I have a plastic screen protector on and it fits great. I read it fits very well with tempered glass also. For the price, its the best case out there, in my opinion.

ashton18 likes this.
  9. Klown80
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Klown80 , Aug 7, 2014 :

May I ask if you are a member of Amazon Prime? I know when I use amazon prime acct they aren't kidding about their 2 day shipping. I've bought a few items after 5pm on Monday (for instance) and received it on Wednesday!! Good stuff on their part for sure!

ashton18 likes this.
  10. xraysean
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

xraysean , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Love Amazon prime.

Klown80 likes this.
  11. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yes, I'm a Prime member. Their service is usually pretty reliable, at least in my area.

Klown80 likes this.
  12. DeadNoob
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 likes this.
  13. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 likes this.
  14. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

ashton18 likes this.
  15. SergioC
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

SergioC , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Awesome case... I got my OPO a few weeks ago but definitely need to get one now specially after dropping it to the pavement face down. I been extremely lucky as it did not get scratched at all. I got out of my car and forgot that my OPO was on my lap. So now I'm hunting for cases. This case is definitely on my short list:)

ashton18 likes this.
  16. jadecolour
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

jadecolour , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I received it yesterday and put it on my OPO, fits really well. I just hope it's not going to stain the back of the sandstone black OPO like some other crappy cover does.

My Rhino Shield protector will arrive today, I am a bit concerned if these two would work well together. Not sure if the case could wrap around the screen protector without any issue. Anyone already did it and can comment?

ashton18 likes this.
  17. boostedthunder
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

18. kurian
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

19. AVTR
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

AVTR , Aug 7, 2014 :
    this looks really nice, where have you bought it.
    can not find it on ebay.

20. Seech
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Seech , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I am pretty sure you paid 9.99 plus shipping and it was not shipped by Amazon, but by Diztronic.