Do not buy the Nillkin Flip Case for the opo

1. zzzferino
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

zzzferino , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Just saw thread today after receaving mine its fits very good, but as you said, with case closed, the screen in the window area doesn't work, and doesn't have no way to answer calls or finish calls and that is the purpose of having a window.
    Probably will remove it and keep only the screen protector 9h.

2. Cablemodifier
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

Cablemodifier , Sep 1, 2014 :
    I have the aluminium bumper case. Very good case makes the phone look super sleek. It protects the edges of the phone . in my opinion the sandstone back doesn't need protection and is always interchangeable anyways. The gorilla glass in the front of the phone is strong and scratch resistant and doesn't need protection if you carry your phone in right pocket facing inwards that is dedicated to only the phone. This is my practice on daily. The aluminum bumper case is fantastic and durable with two screws that secure it around phone. Ebay ships from China inexpensively and comes in few different metallic colors. Dropped the oneplus and this case saved it perfectly. Very happy with this case.

colinepps likes this.
  3. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 1, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 1, 2014 :
    so the window doesn't work at all?
    That alone in a deterrent to purchase this flip cover!

4. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

rnmhaag , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Thanks for the heads up...not much for the flip cases in general...

efgopo likes this.
  5. diogo.f
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

6. spiff717
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014

spiff717 , Sep 1, 2014 :
    sorry thanks for sharing

7. Andril
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

Andril , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Nillkin was always my 1st choice since my Find 5 but thanks for the headsup

8. mvmsaikrishna
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014

9. Frontier
    Froyo Sep 1, 2014

Frontier , Sep 1, 2014 :
    To 'activate' the window on the Nillkin case (or any other case with a window), install 'S View plus' from Google play and customizations it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014

linqianxin and zzzferino like this.
  10. greeky
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

11. colinepps
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

colinepps , Sep 1, 2014 :
    I bought one of those myself a few days ago (in black). Still waiting for it to get here. I also bought a Cruzerlite leather skin for the backing of the phone and also the tempered glass for the front. With the black metal bumper and the white leather skin I think it gives it a classy look too.
    [​IMG]

12. leemartin
    Lollipop Sep 1, 2014

leemartin , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Looks shocking! I could make a better case with a few freeze dried banana skins....

13. Cablemodifier
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

Cablemodifier , Sep 1, 2014 :

Sweet i got a silver bumper. Looks sharp. I like the sandstone back couldn't cover it up. Tempered glass seems kinda cool. I'd possibly consider getting one of those if I wasn't always worrying about the image quality suffering too much to put any type of screen protector on.

14. ricardo2535
    Froyo Sep 1, 2014

15. zzzferino
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

On my phone doesn't work. Do not know if its from the OTA update, but i am not in the mood to do a Factory reset.

16. Pecan Turtle
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

Pecan Turtle , Sep 1, 2014 :
    OPO flip case is good. Fits well & puts phone to sleep when closed. Only problem for me is it partially covers lens when folded back but I don't use camera that much.

17. zzzferino
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014

Tks for the help. Already installed it and works. The only bad thing is that the gestures don't work.
    Or then it is me...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014

18. colinepps
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2014

colinepps , Sep 2, 2014 :
    Only reason I got a skin to cover the sandstone black was because of all the people stating that it actually wears off over time. Idk I haven't even gotten my phone yet so I'm not sure how true that is.

19. TigerXC
    Lollipop Sep 2, 2014

20. QuantumDot
    Jelly Bean Sep 2, 2014

QuantumDot , Sep 2, 2014 :
    Thanks for the heads up. The Nillkin Frost case is pretty good though.