Do NOT read this forum!!!

1. xjxsunx
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

xjxsunx , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Ah so you wanna see why i made this forum well be glad ya did lol jk...

Read on

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rules to win my claimed invite if i can not buy it by Thursday (will lend out my account info so u can buy if i dont) or my sharable invitation when i receive one

I have 27 messages, 8 likes, 20 points and im an Eclair so to win my claimed or future sharable invite this must be done

1. You have to be number 27 in this forum

2. You must be a Eclair to win

3. Your likes must not exceed over 8 and your points cannot exceed over 20

4. If you do not meat the first 3 rules then it starts over from the one that didnt qualify on the 27 mark and starts it off as 1.

Have fun and remember id love this phone to and im trying my hardest to buy this but no luck cuz of bad timing. If i do end up comming up with the money no hard feelings, but im buying! The sharable will be yours though.

Screenshot_2014-08-26-21-08-46.png

2. Skf123
    Marshmallow Aug 27, 2014

3. crowny13
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

4. darus
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

5. crowny13
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

crowny13 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    What is it with all these people that need so much attention to give out an invite...? I gave 5 away without playing any stupid games

6. JordybP
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

7. Hamel
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

8. crowny13
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

crowny13 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    And from the looks of it you already claimed that invite. You cannot share it anymore.

TigerXC and JordybP like this.
  9. maurini
    Nougat Aug 27, 2014

maurini , Aug 27, 2014 :
    too bad...

10. sleepdragonone
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

sleepdragonone , Aug 27, 2014 :
    This is way worst than the recent "summer contest", go f...... yourself.

11. Mattchew
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Mattchew , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Everyone here is over thinking it. I actually laughed pretty hard at this.

12. momosupreme
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

13. cmarlbor
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

14. trafficking
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

15. Kazua
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

16. djozaa
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

djozaa , Aug 27, 2014 :
    guys and girls, DO NOT BUY ONEPLUS FROM SOMONE ELSE ACCOUNT , they can change shipping adress anytime!

TigerXC likes this.
  17. ethan919
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 27, 2014

18. iTrollz
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

iTrollz , Aug 27, 2014 :
    So you don't know if you want to buy the phone until Thursday and if you do, the Éclair must wait for the sharable invites then. I ordered mine in July and I'm still waiting for my shareables. Good luck all Éclairs.

19. bestlands
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

20. larsvanpeart
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014