Do something Good and get an invit - 2 invits to share

1. levyqiu
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

levyqiu , Sep 22, 2014 :
    i finally got enough money to get mai girlfriend the puppy she want >.< lol...she so happy :)

Attached Files:

• swre.jpg
      swre.jpg
      File size:
      125.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

2. grneyez
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2014

grneyez , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Yesterday I invited my elderly neighbor over for lunch. She accepted but with the heavy rain that we have received she decided this morning that she preferred to remain inside today.

I was still moved to share a delicious meal with her so instead of giving up, I decided to go ahead and prepare the lunch and then fill a basket with a tin of her favorite chocolate chip cookies and a small potted plant.

I took the lunch to her and she was delighted. She enjoyed and so did I and it reminded me of the special times spent with my late maternal grandmother, who I miss dearly! She and I would get together over a cup of coffee and some type of homemade goodie and have the most wonderful conversations. It was wonderful to remember Grandmother with a smile while sharing a smile with another sweet lady.

jcricket006 and because21 like this.
  3. mguajardo1
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

mguajardo1 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    PERFECT! TODAY WHEN I WAS AT THE GAS STATION AND A MAN APPROACHED ME AND SAID HE WAS CURRENTLY LIVING IN HIS CAR WITH HIS GF WHOM HE POINTED OUT TO ME, HE BEGGED FOR SOME SPARE CHANGE TO PUT IN HIS GAS TANK, I LIED AND SAID I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHEN I WENT INSIDE TO PAY FOR MY GAS I PAID FOR 30 BUCKS TO FILL UP HIS AND TOLD THE ATTENDANT TO GIVE HIM THE CHANGE IF IT WENT OVER. I HAVE NO IDEA IF HIS STORY WAS TRUE, BUT EITHER WAY HE LOOKED LIKE HE NEEDED IT MORE THAN ME.
    tomorrow i will my mom that she is so much prettier than me and the next day i will tell you how sweet, generous, and noble you are for giving me an invite!
    Also on xmas i will be asking my gf to wife me as we open presents xmas am, i plan to buy a really ugly ring as a present and then offer to put it on her, but swap it with the engagement ring and ask her to marry me. And that's really sweet of me to offer to share my life with her, its the best gift she could get.....cause im pretty neat!

4. sarahp76
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

sarahp76 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    My kids and I went to a "Clean up Foss Creek" event in our town and helped clean up the creek. It was fun, and we found some fun stuff among the litter...two crawdads and an unbroken wine glass among other things. It was a good lesson for the kids about littering and what it can do to our earth . IMG_20140920_104037.jpg IMG_20140920_104018.jpg IMG_20140920_103950.jpg IMG_20140920_103940.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

wtfhsf and because21 like this.
  5. berkeczi
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2014

berkeczi , Sep 22, 2014 :
    I go to donate blood on 25th! Have an appointment!!!

Boricua and because21 like this.
  6. yippykiyaa
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

yippykiyaa , Sep 22, 2014 :
    I received my invite because of concerns of others. I hope this concept spreads to everyone? Btw, can't make out image on your hat.

7. ktq
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2014

ktq , Sep 22, 2014 :
    #preach

8. ktq
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2014

ktq , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Now eat the rabbit.

9. jni615
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

jni615 , Sep 22, 2014 :
    2 weeks ago, I was returning from my vacation in Mexico, and on my transfer flight from LA to Vancouver, the stewardess suddenly called for any doctor or medical personnel on the plane, because a passenger was in need of medical care. Being a nurse myself, I quickly attended to this passenger. This passenger was an elderly woman, who, because of the long transfer flight, had developed very swollen feet from prolonged sitting. The stewardess was worried that this passenger had developed a DVT (deep vein thrombosis), aka, blood clot in her legs, and was at risk for a heart attack or stroke. So I asked a few questions regarding her medical history, did my nursing assessments, and got on the phone with a doctor, and carried out the appropriate interventions. I'm happy to say, that this passenger was medically stable when our plane had landed. It was the best outcome anyone could have wished for. A true blessing from God.

I'd love for an invitation for oneplus, not because I want an upgrade to my phone. It is because I had my phones (samsung s3) stolen from my purse last month, and am currently using a iphone 4s that was borrowed from my friend.

Anyways, thanks for reading. God bless.

hmtran3 likes this.
  10. RoberttBertton
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

RoberttBertton , Sep 22, 2014 :
    Hey @because21 ,
    I want to count you a story that may not bring a smile on your face only but on your soul , like it brought to mines.

Unfortunately my story in written on my website and is in Romanian.
    If you use google chrome, you can easily translate the page to english . ( is a matter of a right click and translate to english) that easy :p

http://www.bertton.com/articol-pentru-concursul-manafu-ro/

Enjoy the words ,feel the feelings... is all it gets to have a smiling soul ;)

Kiss, Robertt Bertton

because21 likes this.
  11. RSchott2003
    Froyo Sep 22, 2014

12. berkeczi
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2014

berkeczi , Sep 22, 2014 :
    If I donate one time can save few life! Usually when I give blood they are calling me to thank to me! This way is going here in Canada!!!
    You can donate to!!! It cost nothing!!!

because21 likes this.
  13. Boricua
    Jelly Bean Sep 22, 2014

berkeczi likes this.
  14. mguajardo1
    Eclair Sep 22, 2014

RoberttBertton likes this.
  15. because21
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

because21 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    you still need invit ?