Do we think removing the headphone jack from the Oneplus 6T is a good idea?

?

Is removing the headphone jack from the OP6T a good idea?

1. No

181 vote(s)
    73.6%
  2. Yes

32 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Don't care

33 vote(s)
    13.4%
  1. jetdragon67 Froyo Nov 21, 2018

2. Derrik Brozovich Honeycomb Nov 21, 2018

3. Pdw709 Eclair Dec 20, 2018

Pdw709, Dec 20, 2018 :
    Still angry with one plus. I was a former loyal customer having had the plus +1 and +3. I went with galaxy S8 rather than +5 based on a GREAT deal (+5 is only better on price as S8 had better specs) but have been looking at my next phone/upgrade. With no headphone jack on the 6T and future models oneplus has definitely lost me as future customer.

Before anyone says Bluetooth I's the future, I agree. I already have a set of bose Bluetooth headphones however they are big and impractical. A 3.5mm jack simply works and I have a myriad of headphones lying around the house that I can use, plus i can buy cheap and cheerful ones of required I.e i go on a trip and forget my wireless ones.

Taking away options is not good. Sorry no jack no sale and you have now lost me as a future customer. Even more so that your pricing is now far closer to equivalent Samsung flagship than it was in your old +1 and +3 days.

Skyking29 likes this.
  4. JohnnyBramble Eclair Feb 18, 2019

5. Tobikage Nougat Feb 19, 2019

Tobikage, Feb 19, 2019 :
    @Carl sees Apple removing headphone , @Carl do the same. Coz @Carl is stupid. :rolleyes:

6. Shubham Babulkar Gingerbread Feb 19, 2019

7. Tobikage Nougat Feb 19, 2019

8. tewkewl Gingerbread Feb 21, 2019

tewkewl, Feb 21, 2019 :
    I have bought oneplus exclusively for years. this year i got a samsung galaxy for the first time because oneplus betrayed me and got rid of the headphone jack. i will come back when they put the headphone jack back in. I thought you guys listened to your customers? wtf is going on over there in China? this is a big issue for MOST customers. don't lie about battery space or fingerprint scanner. there is always room for the jack. i mean, freakin a. you don't even have an sd card in your products, or wireless charging... you have the space! bring the headphone jack back!