Do you think the demand will fall,if they make us wait more?

?

Do you think the demand will fall,if they make us wait more?

1. YEP,eventually it would..

76.9%
  2. noo..

23.1%
  1. Zulliz
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Zulliz , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Judging by the impatient comments on this forum i would say yes, people will buy another phone, yet i doubt they do what they say, its just them thinking their comment will pressure OP to ship invites faster for some reason.

2. jazzo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2014

jazzo , Jun 3, 2014 :
    hard to say, it might because people will be starting to look elsewhere for better deals (if they find any) rather than waiting. I think a lot depends on how quickly you want your phone, like, for example, I don't have to get it right now, my old phone - although it is falling apart and it is very slow - still works so I am not in such a huge rush and I can wait a bit

3. beli
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

beli , Jun 3, 2014 :
    si que disminuirá, aunque la calidad / precio manda, la gente quiere lo último, cuanto antes. Los que llevamos un tiempo esperando, deberíamos de recibir nuestra invitación, así cuando nueva gente conozca el teléfono, podrá subir la demanda

4. jazzo

jazzo , Jun 3, 2014 :
    English please!

5. thudrumble

thudrumble , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Well, it would be very pitty, but the other manufacturers don't sleep either, and some day (maybe) there will come another one who delivers with cyanogen and for a reasonable price ... I think, if that day comes before the big storm of invites, many of the potencial customers will think their options over.

... but i still hope, it will be the OPO, that I'll call mine :)

6. Madalinn
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Madalinn , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Yes will fall, even if people won't admit it, eventually demand will die.
    Even love dies ,my friend:D
    Until now, as you can see is just a wait in vain.

irina88 likes this.
  7. mjnale
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

8. pi3point142

pi3point142 , Jun 3, 2014 :
    No, because demand is not limited to those currently aware of the phone. There are millions, billions of people who have still never heard of OnePlus at this time, all potential future customers! Hopefully they will not have to go through all this malarkey and jumping through hoops as we're having to do.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014

9. Philip1999
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

10. mongje
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

mongje , Jun 3, 2014 :
    I'm really big fan of OPO price/quality superb. But next month i'll travel for 2 month so i really need a phone before i leave. I'll wait till end of june and if not i have to buy something else.

11. prashant sahni
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2014

prashant sahni , Jun 3, 2014 :
    There are many who are primarily waiting for a good phone with gr8 specs + exciting price range.
    But if it takes too long then people will start to shell out more for another brand

12. ZeekSora
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

ZeekSora , Jun 3, 2014 :
    I guess lot of people are just gonna wait until end of June/early July and then go for another one.
    As good as the phone is and even with low price... they can't wait "forever".

13. tianlai
    Froyo Jun 3, 2014

tianlai , Jun 3, 2014 :
    The invite system is simply ridiculous and people in China can actually pre-order it. It's not fair and makes us international customers unhappy.

14. NAMIR
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

15. BilalBahamani

BilalBahamani , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Sure the demand will fall initially, as more and more people are getting tired of the wait, but, once the phone releases,and the invitations aren't a problem, then the demand will surge much more than what we anticipate it might be... :)

16. Giuseppe90

Giuseppe90 , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Its already falling...
    I realy like OPO, but i need a new phone in at least 2 week, if i can't buy this, i think i will buy an oppo find 7a or an 1+1 equal priced phone like Xiaomi mi3 or LG g2...

17. amitraisharma
    Donut Jun 3, 2014

amitraisharma , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Eventually people would loose interest and they would look for other options. However I think the demand will not fall as there would always be people who will wait for OPO forever. The question is whether OP will be able to cater for such demand and will they be able to give a good after sales support.

18. BigBart
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

19. chriserin9
    Donut Jun 3, 2014

chriserin9 , Jun 3, 2014 :

You are spot on the only saving grace for OPO is high specs at low price
    That's what really makes this phone tantalizing:)

20. fpigna94
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014