Do you think the OnePlus 3 will be a huge success like OnePlus One?

1. dcmcc24
    KitKat May 31, 2016

dcmcc24 , May 31, 2016 :
    It will be successful. Being more successful than OnePlus One will be dependent on price and supply. If they can supply a good amount to consumers and come in at a competitive price(under $400) it will be more successful than the OnePlus One. There is much more competition in this segment now so they have to step their game up.

2. CommanderKeen
    Cupcake May 31, 2016

3. omairi
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 31, 2016

omairi , May 31, 2016 :
    I hope so ... because ether way Im getting it ... need to let go of my OPO

4. fragargon
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2016

fragargon , May 31, 2016 :
    opo goy still nice performances, combine with rom's catalog around; there is room untill end of this year when N will be published. wish a great succes on op3 but can(t believe it :)

5. prezes5

prezes5 , May 31, 2016 :
    so many companies fighting it out for the share of the market with their flagship killers that it's not a huge concern for me, but if they bring a good device I might give them a chance again

Nestor Sullivan likes this.
  6. Nestor Sullivan

7. Ko sat
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2016

Ko sat , Jun 2, 2016 :
    If they don't have enough initial stock that will lose them my sale at least!!

8. premmohan
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2016

premmohan , Jun 2, 2016 :
    OnePlus one is a huge success story and unfortunately, for many reasons, the OnePlus 2 was not a phenomenal success like OPO as OP2 hanged a lot initially and if same is the case then OP3 will see the same faith. Also it will be compared with other new players in market.

9. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2016

mithilmja , Jun 2, 2016 :
    It'll somewhat be successful in its sales in the initial days, we can see their selling strategy i.e. get as many sales as possible during the launch by creating the #HYPE & by removing the invite system aswell.
    Just the way iPhone & Samsung sell their phones (difference will be that the bigger flagships will start selling at a high price for profits and reduce the prices gradually, whereas oneplus tries to maintain its selling price for a while)

10. Maj_Tom
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

Maj_Tom , Jun 3, 2016 :
    If the design is indeed like the leaked picture from TENAA, than I think OnePlus will have a problem. There are many compatitors out there with similar specs, who are looking way better.

11. kallekula33
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2016

kallekula33 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    No, it's gonna suck big donkey balls.
    A part from that, the Helio X20 devices will blow OP3 device sky high. Roughly priced @200 USD it will be a hard nut for OP to crack.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016

12. apersonnamedmike
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

apersonnamedmike , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I think so. I'm hoping its just as awesome. I'm planning on getting one if it's not too expensive (which I don't think it will be) :)

13. simonlee.ca
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

simonlee.ca , Jun 3, 2016 :
    It doesn't look like it will have the wow factor as what we experienced in OPO. OP lost their momentum in OPT, opening up a window for others to play in the sweet spot that OPO once enjoyed. OP3 is unlikely to be as surprise as OPO and people have more choices now. There are already devices in the market now with similar spec and OS, it almost seems like OP is playing catch up. On the other hand, more people knew about OP, hopefully in a positive way. I don't expect OP3 to be spectacular. It probably will gain back some share and confident, and be a serious player in the 2nd tier.

14. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

stephenboyo , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I think it will be better than the OP2. That wasn't thought thorough properly. I believe OP have learnt their lesson.

15. aenews
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

aenews , Jun 3, 2016 :
    The OnePlus 2 was a huge success as well, and I'd expect the OnePlus 3 to be a bigger success. I just hope it's not missing any features like Dual SIM or StyleSwap™.

16. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2016

nilrb , Jun 4, 2016 :
    No - it wasn't OPs fault that they parted ways.:p
    It was the other way around n finally ego is ruling not to mention that OP has travelled a lot after that.:D

17. giridhar
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2016