Do you too find your membership number increased ... ??

1. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

ved prakash , Jul 22, 2014 :
    rsz_992.jpg Hi All,
    with all this invite stuff and early supporters concept, i too took interest in my membership number. After some days gazing and waiting, as you all did too, for our respective invites I realized this that how come my membership number is beyond 1000??
    As i clearly remember we all the early members ( "earliest" in comparison to present concept of early ) had welcomed the 991,992 and 1000th member in some early threads.

screen shot containing the proof ...

if you too have noticed something similar and want an explanation from one plus then report this to MODs and staff members and share in this thread ....

@David S. @Jerry hope you reply this time ...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014

2. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

3. paull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2014

4. zabakingboy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2014

5. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

[​IMG]
    hopefuly it attaches this time ... grrrrr ... okk tell me how it is done ?? as the file is on my desktop and neither dragging and dropping nor insert link or media is working .... how others do it ?

6. zabakingboy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2014

7. zabakingboy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2014

zabakingboy , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Make sure you have checked your email thoroughly.
    You are a very early supporter, so very likely that OP already sent you your invite, but you missed it and it expired.

8. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

9. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

nope no invite yet and my account invite history too shows that i have never received an invite ever before, but this thread is not to discuss that but just to make others aware and get a suitable explanation so as to what happened with the membership numbers ...

10. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

one can always search threads like 991 member or 992 member, i tried but the search option is not working for me ... if it works for you all then you can search these threads i talk about and verify my claims ....

11. zabakingboy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2014

zabakingboy , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Your OnePlus account history won't show until you claim the invite in your email, so that is not a reliable indicator.
    I have created a thread to collect names of early supporters without early supporter invites and sent to support already yesterday. I don't think you were on the list. Anyway, good luck.

12. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

goo
    good for you, may be some real early supporters may be having this problems ....

13. thegdub
    Jelly Bean Jul 22, 2014

14. ved prakash
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

good work you are doing, i don't care anymore that i get an invite or not but that opo is doing fine and the whole forum is finally getting there invites so am happy for opo team.
    even if i had an invite i would have given it back here in the forum only ....

moreover i just seek an answer from the MODs in this regard and that what was my original number ??

15. rajnxt
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014