does any one knows what is the price of OnePlus one screen replacement?

1. akashvshetty
    Eclair Nov 27, 2016

2. AnthonysA
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2016

AnthonysA , Nov 28, 2016 :
    nearly ₹10000. I have replaced my screen but it was on warranty. so it was free.

3. G_zy_k_YTYh
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2016

4. Shubhendu Michera
    Froyo Nov 29, 2016

Shubhendu Michera , Nov 29, 2016 :
    If i may ask, what was the reason for replacement? And is the replacement screen of good quality? The screen on my op3 is a tad darker on the right side. I read on the one plus and reddit forums that this issue was quite common among op3 users and most got similar/worse screens on replacement. I am a bit afraid of getting it replaced tbh. My screen is in no way as horrible as some of the pics shared by people on the one plus forum but it's one of those things that you don't spot easily but once you see it you just can't unsee it. It's there right in front of you and it annoys you. I am unsure of whether i should get a replacement or not.

5. vkshah1981
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2016

vkshah1981 , Nov 30, 2016 :
    I replaced it about a month back. Got it replaced from the Oneplus service center at Lamington Road, Mumbai for about 7,800 including service charge and tax with 1 month warranty for the screen.

Gaurav kapur likes this.
  6. G_Amit_nembangsubba_sJJK
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2017

G_Amit_nembangsubba_sJJK , Sep 26, 2017 :
    yesterday I visited one plus service centre and I asked them they said ₹7800. if it's charging more then that, it means they are cheating...