Does anyone still have a OnePlus 3 or 3T?

1. kasipallo
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2020

kasipallo , via OnePlus 3 , Aug 20, 2020 :
    I still use my OP3 and it run smooth and got no issue with battery. All original. Well battery is not of course at where it was 4 years ago when I got this, but I can go whole day without getting dead battery!

tiffosira likes this.
  2. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Aug 20, 2020

3. Theresa Jerry
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2020

Theresa Jerry , Aug 21, 2020 :
    how do we get our battery replaced and how much does it cost ?

4. rahulappala
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2020

5. W1597563418491
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2020

6. G_ed_ed_qOhy
    Froyo Aug 22, 2020

G_ed_ed_qOhy , Aug 22, 2020 :
    yup still enjoying it, however the battery life is suffering and it definitely needs a charge in late afternoon to last the whole day h that's for normal use, if involves gaming and youtubing, it won't last 2 hours!!
    other than that, it's pretty good still!!

7. Ivan Pirotta
    Eclair Aug 22, 2020

Ivan Pirotta , Aug 22, 2020 :
    The last time I used my OnePlus 3 was on 10th August 2020 when I dropped it and shattered the screen. It was still going strong before it was dropped and I had no intention of buy another one. Now I bought a Oneplus Nord and I received it yesterday. The Nord is a great upgrade from the Oneplus 3. Games run smoother without any lag. When you compare it with the Oneplus 3, even though it never gave me any problems it is well worth the upgrade.

I advice anyone who owns a Oneplus 3 to upgrade to the Nord.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020

8. arindamop3T
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2020

9. minduka
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2020

minduka , Aug 23, 2020 :
    Still using the oneplus3 since it was released. Replaced the battery myself a year ago. Google maps lags a lot but everything else works fine. Will continue to use this until there are no more hole punch cameras, which are a total abomination.

10. Rohan_Fernandez
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2020

Rohan_Fernandez , Aug 23, 2020 :
    After a little more than 3 years, my display started showing a small pinkish blue patch which is steadily growing. The camera module is out of focus. Power button is stuck inside. Time to move on now.

11. iLonty
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2020

iLonty , Aug 28, 2020 :
    3 years old guys - he is immortal

I wanted to replace it with 6t mclaren, but the package was lost

when it went on sale

but all the same - 3t is something unrealistically cool, of course, during use, the battery began to fail and the display moved away from the case a little, but this is due to the game in pubg at max settings when charging, it heats up like hell (load this on yourself and you won't sweat so much)
    he does not feel falling on the sidewalk from a height of 2 meters, he can only tear the cover)

photo of the cover, from falling on the sidewalk, the corner of the phone cut the fabric

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020

12. OctalToast
    Froyo Aug 28, 2020

OctalToast , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Still have a OnePlus 3 as my secondary phone. Volume and Power buttons don't work but everything else works perfectly.

13. jamiebsas
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

jamiebsas , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 30, 2020 :
    Just put Lineage 17.1 on my 3 to use as a backup phone. Looks great, feels snappy and takes great photos with gcam. I'd forgotten how compact and light it is after a year of using the op6

14. Elgarhar
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

Elgarhar , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I've had my OP3 for 4 years and 3 months now. Still going strong and does everything I need it to. Replaced camera and earpiece otherwise working exactly as the day I bought it. Best phone in terms of value for money and longevity I've ever had. I paid £329 in sept 2019 so this phone has cost me around £6.45/month to own and keeps getting cheaper.
    Black Friday deals are tempting though 😜

15. Anujlovly
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

16. abhishekgc23
    Eclair Mar 4, 2021

abhishekgc23 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Yes I still have it and is still getting my daily job done pretty well so no issues. Actually I feel its camera is still very good compared to latest phones.
    Actually waiting for Oneplus 9 then gonna replace it

stanciupaul, Caoimhín and tiffosira like this.
  17. tiffosira
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2021

tiffosira , via OnePlus 3 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Yes, i will agree on that....my OP3 also performing decently.... Planning upgrade to OP9.... Fingers crossed 🤞

abhishekgc23 and Caoimhín like this.
  18. sergiofcl
    Froyo Mar 4, 2021

sergiofcl , Mar 4, 2021 :
    I'm owner of one since 10/2016.
    Still rocking till this moment.
    I don't notice much decrease of performance tbh (it depends on the rom and tweaks).
    Still very able to do what I need in a phone (I'm not into gaming so can't speak about that aspect).
    The only thing that I've noticed was the battery degradation and consecutive SOT decreasing. But problem solved (a few days ago) with a new battery (that costed me around 10€) - and voila, now I've got almost double SOT.
    Have rooted him around a year ago and tried some roms (of 9 and 10), and that gave a new life to this great machine. Using ressurection remix (10) and still pretty satisfied, with the rom and the phone.
    Sincerely I don't even think in getting a new equipment. Like I stated before, this one still keeping filling my needs.
    In my evaluation, I think it was a great deal, that never caused me any regret.
    But in the day that I eventually retire this one, I'm probably go to xiaomi or something like that. Oneplus have get quite expensive, IMHO.
    P. S. : zero problems till today. And impressive the time that the phone have got official support and updates.

tiffosira, abhishekgc23 and Caoimhín like this.
  19. M1551995133308
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2021

20. X1615495460767
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2021

X1615495460767 , Mar 11, 2021 :
    I'm still using it since 2016. Like other have mentioned, the batterylife is kiler, and I should definantly replace the battery sometime soon. The performance is Ok, it stutters but it's not overly significant.

You may be wondering why I'm holding on to phone. Well, it's because It's very easy to order the parts. Power button not working? Easy. Just order the power button cable off Aliexpres and it'll be there in a few months. Screen cracked? Order a new screen off ********** for $50.

The phone is very repairable, and that's a big thing I really like about it.

I plan to continue using this phone til maybe 2025? I only use my phone for browsing the web and youtube videos, which are low cpu tasks. I could care less about the camera or it's proccessor as long as the phone is moderatly fast.I'm not a speed demon here who is playing games on his phone, I'm a programmer who occasionaly uses the phone to look up documentation