Does Bullets Wireless support remembering multiple devices?

1. lxieyang
    Froyo Jun 22, 2018

lxieyang , Jun 22, 2018 :
    I'm using Beats X right now. I can pair it with my two macbooks and my ipad and my oneplus. When turned on, it'll connect to the last connected device. If you want to switch device, you could just choose Beats X on that device and hit "connect" (no need to touch Beats X).

I wonder if Bullets Wireless also supports similar functionalities?

2. S1529582963902
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2018

lxieyang likes this.
  3. mburns2
    Eclair Jun 23, 2018

mburns2 , Jun 23, 2018 :
    Someone can try this? I'm very interested in this feature.
    I think that you can do this but i will be glad if someone can try this.

lxieyang likes this.
  4. Edward_P
    Donut Jul 15, 2018

Edward_P , Jul 15, 2018 :
    I wana know it too. I already know it cannot connect to multiple devices simultaneously form a review video on YouTube. But dose it remember multiple paired devices?

5. Comixs
    Eclair Jul 15, 2018

Comixs , Jul 15, 2018 :
    Ok, so I just tested it on my S8+ and my MacBook Pro. You must disconnect the Bullets from one device before you connect them to the other. On my phone, simply taping it to connect/disconnect, and on my laptop, going to the menu and picking connect/disconnect. If you try to connect without disconnecting first, nothing will happen and the Bullets will stay with the same device.

However, you do not need to pair each time, simply press connect and it will work as long as they are not currently connected to another device. Additionally, the volume buttons, which do not actually change the system volume on my phone or laptop, do work on both and remember the volume last used, regardless of the device used with.

I just got these yesterday and love them, and I hope this helped y'all.

abhishek22sep and lxieyang like this.
  6. Edward_P
    Donut Jul 16, 2018

Edward_P , Jul 16, 2018 :
    Thanks!

7. EDIflyer
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2018

EDIflyer , Aug 27, 2018 :
    Thanks, I hadn't tried the disconnect current device then reconnect other device method - glad not to have to re-pair. I mainly use them with my phone if just our and about but tablet when on longer trips so good to be able to switch between them. QC35s even nicer in that they can be connected to two devices and just stream from one, but they are a touch more expensive (and bigger to carry!)

8. matty2104
    Honeycomb Nov 14, 2018

matty2104 , Nov 14, 2018 :
    How come that BW cannot connect to two devices simoutaneously? I thought this a feature of 4.1 smart BT devices. I have one other pair of BT headset, almost non-brand and these can do that. I really thought it is implied for every 4.1. BT headset.

9. mangatinanda
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2018

mangatinanda , Dec 4, 2018 :
    disconnect/connect is a pain in the ***. Why can't they switch to the device I am trying to connect to? Looks like this is intentionally left out feature for V2 :facepalm:

10. iShekharSingg
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2019

iShekharSingg , Jan 1, 2019 :
    Yes, they do. I recently got them and tried on iPhone and MacBook and they work pretty sleek. They do support auto connection with the last device connected but within period of 10 minutes, after that OnePlus Wireless Bullets will turn off.

To connect them to iPhone:
    1. Turn on your headphones.
    2. Open Bluetooth Settings in your iPhone and select "OnePlus Wireless Bullets" from the devices available.
    3. Your headphones will be paired with iPhone in less than second.

To connect them to your MacBook:
    1. Make sure your headphones are not paired with any of the devices, and to do so, press the Power Button of your OnePlus Wireless Headphones for 5 seconds and wait until the white LED flicker.
    2. You will able to see the device in your Bluetooth System Preferences of your MacBook. Click "Connect" and your OnePlus headphones is ready to use with your MacBook.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I recently got them, would be testing them with some of other devices, if sound quality varies with devices.

I will be putting up stories and updates on my social, follow it here: bit.ly/ShekharSingh

11. Ashukr47 , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Yes you can connect to two devices at max simultaneously. But for switching between two devices you need to save both devices.

steps to save:
    long press on left part of neck band for 5 seconds to connect to each devices. you need to do this one by one. one long press and then connect to 1st device and then disconnect. similarly from device 2.
    now the devices has been saved for fast connection.

how to switch between devices:
    make sure Bluetooth are on for both devices, even though only one device is connected at a time.
    now to switch just press same button twice to switch between devices. it takes around 5 seconds to switch.

how to use voice assistance:
    hold round button between volume buttons on neckband for 3 seconds.

ccole999 likes this.
  12. JuAnCaStRoP
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2020

JuAnCaStRoP , Apr 18, 2020 :
    Hey I follow your steps and it did not work on my end and I have a computer with bt 4 and my op6t. I dont see what am doing wrong.

13. L1588676841924
    Cupcake May 5, 2020