Does OnePlus Try to Cheat Consumers !!!!

?

Did you think the Oneplus Follow this method to make margin-able profit with oneplus nord 6+64gb

This poll will close on Jul 28, 2021 at 1:46 PM.
  1. May Be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Conform it is true !!!!

100.0%
  3. NO way Oneplus will not do it!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. luv2hack2002
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

luv2hack2002 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Today I saw a video from C4eTech youtube channel. They explain some cheap marketing statistics is followed by oneplus to sell their higher model. Please OnePlus kindly watch the video and Correct your mistakes.Because in India we have huge fans and we have a huge trust on your company even though you are an Chinese brand. If it is true kindly correct mistakes.Please watch this video " ".India Loves Oneplus we Love you !!!!!!

#OnePlusNord#C4ETech#C4ETechTamil

2. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 28, 2020

drl431 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Everyone can have an opinion, even YouTubers. But an opinion does not necessarily make it a fact. Maybe after the economic down turn caused by covid-19, OnePlus decided to change its production lines to include a lower priced model. I don't know if this is the case, but it would probably take time to implement such changes. Still, no one is forcing you to buy the high spec model.

3. luv2hack2002
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

luv2hack2002 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Yes you are right but you think, except 6+64 model every thing ready for sale in this month but the base model delay to the September,This make the buyer to buy the 8gb or 12gb varients,Like me I am very low economy person

4. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 28, 2020

drl431 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Ok, but how would you know that everything is ready, with regard to the newly announced model? Why do you feel you should buy (pre-order) the more expensive models now?

5. anshul_dhyani
    Donut Aug 10, 2020

anshul_dhyani , Aug 10, 2020 :
    And i can say for fact that their oneplus 8 pros are always available in European market, but in india they try to get some customer traffic and say out of stock.
    if they really were transparent in showing the real things then I guess they could have also shared next sale date and numbers of devices that will be available on that day.
    i guess everyone knows these manufacturing and suppy chain data is always knows to company, they show it or not is company's will