Does Reservation in the Queue Matters ??

?

Does Reservation Matters ??

1. Yes

30.2%
  2. No

69.8%
  1. amitkujena
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

amitkujena , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Everyone !!

I see people getting invites with 1,XX,XXX in the queue. Then whats the point in getting in the queue and sharing it so as to bump up our self ..
    Any one has any idea ??

Please vote so that we have a idea so everyone thinks about this new invite system .

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015

eoinman and shankyemcee like this.
  2. Knicks7
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Isegrimm48 likes this.
  3. Nikolis1
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Nikolis1 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Yes only when teir 4 starts happening your only seeing teir 2 people from last year signups getting invites

4. amitkujena
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

Knicks7 likes this.
  5. Acketom
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Acketom , Sep 2, 2015 :
    not at this time ..

OPO owner since 17/2/14
    shared 2 invites
    place 1900 @ reservation list

Result : No invite :)

Jinks86 likes this.
  6. amitkujena
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

Lets Hope they are doing honest business and sticking to policies .

7. amitkujena
    Eclair Sep 2, 2015

Same here . Owner of OPO since Dec 2014 Even shared two too . But No invites for OPT :( And on top of that they say " They have bumped up their production " Lolzz

8. Acketom
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Acketom , Sep 2, 2015 :
    i know and even the styleswaps are out of stock ( they just have black apricot left ) so if i manage to get an invite i need to wait again to complete my phone o_O

kbishwa and amitkujena like this.
  9. rabikar007
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2015

rabikar007 , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I dont think so. I dont understand the idea of using reservation list. If its not followed then y to use it in the first place. And whats the use of Bumping up in the reservation list.

10. elevenorcs
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

elevenorcs , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Nope, I'm tired of posting this. LISTEN. They just put your name into a hat, and everyday they pick out 4 people. The invite system is just an illusion. OOOOHHHH SCARY!

11. shankyemcee
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

shankyemcee , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I swear....it makes no sense....and those ppl who got an invite werent even some active forum member or anything

amitkujena likes this.
  12. shankyemcee
    Froyo Sep 2, 2015

shankyemcee , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Tell me this....the point of the reservation list is to maintain supply and demand....so the only reason they could be holding back is if they have less stock at the moment....but once they do theyll start storming out invites right?

kbishwa and Isegrimm48 like this.
  13. Krista
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Krista , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I was around a million in the queue, because I didn't sign up for awhile... from what the post said, early adopters would get invites first. When everyone else jumped on the queue, I figured I'd better do it too, but I was #27207 on the board, which is pretty early so we early folks got invites first.

14. Jureidini
    Gingerbread Sep 2, 2015

Jureidini , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Just a joke the more I see its results. I've been bumped from about 180k to 300k, pretty steep eh? That in itself is bad enough but as somebody else said they seem to be doing random hat pulls for invites.
    Here is what I do know:
    #1 The next day or two there is a direct product competitor coming to market in the next day or two for most that I can simply fill in some website forms and preorder. That seems like a win to me and what I will be doing.
    #2 Then if it turns out I don't like the above for limited space and overall large size, there is another competitor coming out next month that again I can purchase from any major retailer.
    The above is the only queue that matters to this user now, what phone can I actually purchase.

15. Krista
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Krista , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Your board number is 407043. That's pretty high. Mine's 27207 and I got an invite. Perhaps that's why.

16. ksavai
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

ksavai , Sep 2, 2015 :
    I think they keep invite list and your so that people just keep promoting one plus on social media for free publicity.

17. Acketom
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Acketom , Sep 2, 2015 :
    Hey krista thanks for the info ! where can i find my board number ?

18. ksavai
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

ksavai , Sep 2, 2015 :
    With that logic why did I get Invite? 10 days ago

19. ksavai
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

ksavai , Sep 2, 2015 :
    when you hover a mouse over your DP or name check URL
    OR
    Hit quote reply to your own post and see memer: your number

Acketom likes this.
  20. Krista
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2015

Krista , Sep 2, 2015 :
    No idea :) I was just making a guess at why some people didn't get them. It took forever for me to get shareable invites after I bought my Oneplus One, and it didn't happen until (coincidence?) I complained about not getting them on the forums. Maybe their system is just whacky. Were you in the low numbers on the queue?