Does saving extra money really worth it!

1. nawangsamten
    Eclair Mar 12, 2015

2. godlycadaver
    KitKat Mar 12, 2015

3. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 12, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Mar 12, 2015 :
    We have a saying "goedkoop is duurkoop" which means "buying cheap things is expensive" because cheap things often break fast or aren't good and you end up buying something new very fast..

Not (always) the case with this phone though :D

4. itechy21
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 12, 2015

itechy21 , Mar 12, 2015 :
    It depends if your lucky or not. I was lucky and have got no hardware issues :)

5. nawangsamten
    Eclair Mar 12, 2015

nawangsamten , Mar 12, 2015 :
    Truly agree but keep thinking that with the short life of a product nowadays, technology getting overdue the minute it come to the market, is theyre a real deal in buying expensive cell phone? Does it worth all the penny you invest in it?

+1 for the Oneplus I guess.

DaxNagtegaal likes this.
  6. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Mar 12, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Mar 12, 2015 :
    There is a real deal in spending a lot on a good quality product with good support, such as an iPhone or a Google device. HTC's customer support was worthless to me, so was Oppo's.. The Oneplus One has been awesome to me and their support is improving a lot..

nawangsamten likes this.
  7. Deactivated User
    Mar 12, 2015

8. zapablast05

zapablast05 , Mar 12, 2015 :
    Technology moves in leaps and bounds in retrospect, but only in small increments over a short period. A quality phone from two years ago will run just as good as it did on day 1 (if you didn't drop it on its face soon after unbox in it on live TV). Will it be slower when the next thing comes around? Sure. Will you notice a difference when you're playing Clash of Clans or browsing reddit? Not at all.

Spend the money on a good quality product once than spending more than you should have with crappy quality.

9. f7f7f7
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2015

f7f7f7 , Mar 12, 2015 :
    I Think the service is worth the price a lot of times. I use the iPhone 6 Plus now and one motivating factor from leaving OPO was that I have apple care accidental damage protection. anything happens i drive 10 minutes from my house and get a new phone. This is my primary phone and being without it for any long length of time is not acceptable. Honestly Apple Care + and Apples Customer service sold me this phone more than any other thing. Although OPO is an amazing device with a stellar price.

Radeon962 likes this.
  10. guijan12
    KitKat Mar 12, 2015

guijan12 , Mar 12, 2015 :
    As it says:

For nearly half the price, you can have 80% of what the Nexus 6 offers with the OnePlus One.

nawangsamten likes this.
  11. Radeon962
    KitKat Mar 12, 2015

12. viktor_xxd
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2015

13. nawangsamten
    Eclair Mar 12, 2015

nawangsamten , Mar 12, 2015 :
    Thanks for your comment,
    I would say with my experience that I do prefer buying a good quality product that will last long and will not finish to early in those IT cemetary...The problem is, I never saw a phone with all the updates even if you have few apps running the same, as fast as before. There is always a lack of performance after a while. Sansung S3, Note2, Iphone 4s all of thoses went trough it.

zapablast05 likes this.
  14. zapablast05

zapablast05 , Mar 12, 2015 :
    It will continue as the cycle of technology keeps rolling forward. The Oneplus is grossly underpriced in my opinion, but what you don't pay for is the customer service we are all hearing about from other users.

15. malidan
    Nougat Mar 12, 2015

malidan , Mar 12, 2015 :
    Lol there are many people whom have said that, to comeback with their tails between their legs.
    Most of the main issues with this device i have suffered them, i just haven't had a terminal one YET.
    Dont tempt fate.

nawangsamten and itechy21 like this.
  16. ekta105
    Cupcake Mar 13, 2015

17. lynchnigel
    Eclair Mar 13, 2015

lynchnigel , Mar 13, 2015 :
    Never had a problem but then again i havent rooted it. The most you lose when you sell it compared to say one of the other top phones because on many web sites this is where this phone sits

18. ZobairQ
    Gingerbread Mar 13, 2015

ZobairQ , Mar 13, 2015 :
    Depends on Who you are, I wouldn't spend extra money to get something that would be obsolete in 6 months anyway. I would rather spend the extra money on My car, house, computer, or a nice vacation