Dolby Atmos via OnePlus 7

1. Lenard_Shopnil
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2021

Lenard_Shopnil , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 28, 2021 :
    Any update on Dolby Atmos for oneplus 7? Really frustrated with the existing service in settings menu. After updating to android 11, the Atmos app keeps crashing 😑

2. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2021

Does!Compute and Artemus. like this.
  3. akks
    KitKat Jul 29, 2021

akks , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Dolby Atmos is nothing more than a gimmick, in my opinion. Just the equalizer function on the device.

Shalin05 and Does!Compute like this.
  4. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jul 29, 2021

Does!Compute , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Well, in case you don't realise it yet, the Dolby Atmos app that you have installed is a third party one, developed by Razer for Android 10. No reason why it should be supported when it can cause damage to the hardware, and then users would go cribbing about the company

B_Wrath and gdsingh94 like this.
  5. Lenard_Shopnil
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2021

Lenard_Shopnil , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Third party app crashes Everytime. Using the stock one in the settings menu

6. Lenard_Shopnil
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2021

Lenard_Shopnil , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Oneplus should have at least included the equalizer

7. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jul 29, 2021

Does!Compute , Jul 29, 2021 :
    There is an equaliser for headphones/earphones. And when people actually start boosting up the lower ends on the equaliser, the tiny phone speakers start getting damaged. Then they are like, "POOR QUALITY". Heck, it's reckless usage. The 3 preset settings for Dynamic, Music and Movie are enough to cover any use case. Other than that, when I really need to tinker, I use Wavelet, as it offer much more control anyways.

8. BB1133
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2021

BB1133 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 30, 2021 :
    DN road fort Mumbai India will see if I can get the latest version I sent it back in garage sale and firmware links I sent a reminder email report report regarding email regarding eyeee email earlier in fridge freezer