1. zpolic
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

zpolic , Aug 11, 2015 :
    You love his 'hair' really though...

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. SomeSayImHandSome
    Aug 11, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Aug 11, 2015 :
    so let me get this straight. you wont vote for a man that is transparent. and tells you like it is? but you will vote for a politician who lies and deceits you. cough cough Obama. cough cough Hilary Clinton . no wonder everyone laughs at america. you guys should just vote for kim kardashian LOL.

the problem with america is everyone wants the Government to pat them on the head and tell them its going to be ok. and kiss them on the head. at the same time our rights slowly degrade bc you think government has our best interest WAKE UP. Trump 2016

you all have no back bone and just follow one another. no mind of your own.

AntMunny likes this.
  3. Camzo
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Camzo , Aug 11, 2015 :
    It's a very scary concept but I think it's only a minority of the corrupt rich who are actually voting for him, once everyone else votes he'll disappear. Hopefully though America doesn't end up with Bernie who is a legitimately nice guy but he's too much of an idealist to be a president, he wouldn't be able to enforce a lot of what he says except maybe the tax increase.

4. oneplusonedollarbillyall
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

gringoboy likes this.
  5. ebordenave
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

ebordenave , Aug 11, 2015 :
    liberal american here, from my standpoint, if you come into the elections and liken Donald Trump to something out of a vaudeville act or a reality shown then he's pretty digestible. Throw some popcorn in the microwave, pour yourself a glass of wine and watch the entertainment.

6. AntMunny
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

AntMunny , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Why would he support ISIS/Daesh? If anything, he'd want to drop nukes on the entire Middle East...lol.

gringoboy likes this.
  7. AntMunny
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

I have to admit that when Trump implied that Megyn Kelly was on her period, I cracked UP!!!! THAT was funny

8. Renegron
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

Renegron , Aug 11, 2015 :
    it would be interesting to see a country where all the drugs are legal but regulated.

9. Sub-Negro
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

10. AntMunny
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

I'm down with Bernie Sanders.

But Trump talks like he's Tony Soprano...I like that

ebordenave likes this.
  11. ebordenave
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

ebordenave , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Like Portugal?

12. Renegron
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

13. gringoboy
    Lollipop Aug 11, 2015

gringoboy , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Lol. He's a nutter. Unelectable. If that's the best the GOP have, they have no chance. That dentist dude that shot the Lion could beat Trump!

14. Huzzah_Huzzah
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Huzzah_Huzzah , Aug 11, 2015 :
    If you vote for Donald you are basically giving up on American politics. Of course who can blame you, US politics are a joke. RIP America if the Donald wins.

15. gringoboy
    Lollipop Aug 11, 2015

dsmonteiro likes this.
  16. Sub-Negro
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Sub-Negro , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I like him too and Dr Jill Stein would make an excellent VP.

17. Westernise
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Westernise , Aug 11, 2015 :
    I'm British too. Hope Corbyn gets chosen as leader of the Labour party, and goes on to become our PM. As for Donald the Duck, God help us all if he becomes the commander in chief.

18. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Aug 11, 2015

dsmonteiro , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Actually, that's a big misconception. Here in Portugal drugs are illegal but if you get caught consuming them nothing will happen. It's basically a crime without a punishment.

gringoboy likes this.
  19. SomeSayImHandSome
    Aug 12, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Aug 12, 2015 :
    i guess someone who says it like it is .. is a nutter? in that case i guess i am too. maybe you are just too thinned skinned to hear the truth from someones mouth. and because he fires back doesnt make him a "nutter" it makes him a leader. you better hope i dont run for pres one day. i would be worse then trump lol

20. SomeSayImHandSome
    Aug 12, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Aug 12, 2015 :
    what Politics? every pres from Obama down sucks. a 3 yr old could give better politics then them. Politics is nothing more than a fancy word for hiding the truth. all we need is common sense